This is a review I am conducting for Giveaway Services and Caron & Doucet Cutting Board Oil. As I was given a code to purchase Cutting Board Oil but the thoughts in the review are all mine and my families

David loves to cook and is always using a Cutting Board for different things and sometimes they do not look as clean as I would like them to. Or they seem to be splitting which makes me worry there is food in there that might make us sick. So I usually throw our cutting board away every couple months as I did not know there was a oil you could use to prolong the life of a cutting board. But now that I do I will never be without Caron & Doucet Cuisine Cutting Board Oil as it made my cutting board look brand new when we used it. There was a nice scent that went away after a little bit. The oil is absorbed into the wood so there is no aftertaste which I liked. It did not leave the board greasy nor did it make the food we was cooking greasy.
I have even used the Cutting Board Oil on some Wooden Salad utensils I have had for years an after using it on them they looked brand new and now I would not mind using them in the Salads we make as I know they will be cleaner than when I just wash them with plain water.
All in all I think anyone that cooks and uses a wooden cutting board should try out Caron & Doucet Cutting Board Oil especially restaurants as it will keep there clients healthier and is much safer than a plastic cutting board.
Product Details
Cutting Board Oil
This cutting board oil is formulated using 100% natural plant based ingredients such as refined coconut oil.
Made with 100% natural plant based materials making it a safe option around food.
Does not contain mineral oil which is a petroleum product.
This lightweight refined coconut oil base composed of 100% natural ingredients provides exceptional protection for your kitchenware.
Scented using savoury essential oils that naturally help to eliminate unwanted food odours.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UCLQRGS
Make sure you enter the Giveaway on Caron & Doucet Cuisine
http://www.carondoucet.com/giveaway


Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
This cutting board oil is formulated using 100% natural plant based ingredients such as refined coconut oil.
Made with 100% natural plant based materials making it a safe option around food.
Does not contain mineral oil which is a petroleum product.
This lightweight refined coconut oil base composed of 100% natural ingredients provides exceptional protection for your kitchenware.
Scented using savoury essential oils that naturally help to eliminate unwanted food odours.
Made with 100% natural plant based materials making it a safe option around food.
Does not contain mineral oil which is a petroleum product.
This lightweight refined coconut oil base composed of 100% natural ingredients provides exceptional protection for your kitchenware.
Scented using savoury essential oils that naturally help to eliminate unwanted food odours.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UCLQRGS
Make sure you enter the Giveaway on Caron & Doucet Cuisine
http://www.carondoucet.com/giveaway


Make sure you enter the Giveaway on Caron & Doucet Cuisine
http://www.carondoucet.com/giveaway
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment