
This is a Giveaway I am conducting for Giveaway Services and Pistoria Bakeware in exchange for a code to purchase Pistoria Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan- 12Cup pan. The thoughts in thereview are all mine and my families in exchange for the code.

When Suzzane was little I was always Baking. But since I have lost her I have lost the desire to bake. But Charlie has been taking cooking classes and has been going down to his grannies to make cakes. Since I do not do this with him. So to get more one on one time with Charlie I had been searching for items to add to our kitchen so I can start to bake with him.
So once our Pistoria Bakeware Silicone Muffin pan arrived I asked Charlie what he would like to make and he said Brownies would taste good. But since I wasn't sure Brownies would work I asked Charlie about making Muffins or cupcakes. Charlie decided we should make Chocolate Cupcakes wit Sprinkles.
So we ran to Walmart to pick out the items we needed for the cupcakes but by the time we got home his friend AJ was here so we decided to wait until he went home. But since I wanted to try out the pan I decided to make some Banana Nut Muffins.
I was afraid the Muffins would stick as I forgot to spray the pan but that was not the case. They popped right out. But the next time I will go ahead and spray the pan. But knowing it will work without the Spray is good because sometimes I am out of it. I also liked how easy the pan was to clean as I stuck it in a sink of soapy water and by the time I was ready to wash it most of the food had come out and I just needed to rinse it. Then dry it and put it up. I like that it is Silicone and not plastic as it will no rust like a lot of my pans have done in the past.

I also put it in the Dishwasher when I made mini Meatloaf's and even though the Meatloaf had burned on it came out nice and clean and I did not have to spend a lot of time standing over the sink scrubbing the pan. Which was a huge plus in my book.
I will be buying more of these cupcake pans for myself but to give as Gifts as well as they are so well made and they work so well. Plus I think they should be used in Bakery's and restaurants as it would save them time as it holds 24 cupcakes and it is very easy to clean. Plus they would last and I would not need to worry about replacing them all the time.

Product Details
Pistoria Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan - 12Cup
The Pistoria Bakeware Silicone Muffin & Cupcake pan is the highest quality silicone baking pan you will find.
Made from 100% pure, BPA and Phtlate free, FDA and LFGB (Highest European standard) silicone, this pan will deliver perfect results, every time.
Stop wasting time scrubbing pans after you've finished baking!
With this pan, the muffin/cupcake will pop right out, leaving little to be cleaned up.
A little soap and water, or, simply throw it in the dishwasher as this pan is 100% dishwasher safe!
Made from 100% pure, BPA and Phtlate free, FDA and LFGB (Highest European standard) silicone, this pan will deliver perfect results, every time.
Stop wasting time scrubbing pans after you've finished baking!
With this pan, the muffin/cupcake will pop right out, leaving little to be cleaned up.
A little soap and water, or, simply throw it in the dishwasher as this pan is 100% dishwasher safe!
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment