
This is a review on Seekingtag Photo Booth Props DIY Kit which has 62 pieces in it. I was sent a code on the site called Giveaway Services to purchase this kit with. But the thoughts in the review are all mine and my families and no one else.

I wanted to use these as I knew Charlie would enjoy making cards for our friends and family using them. So once they arrived Charlie and I sat down and created some fun back to school invitations for him to give to his friends inviting them to a "Back to School" party we was hosting. Even though they say they are not for children we used them for the adults invitations and the kids liked them so much that they asked us to make some for them.
Especially the boys who liked the Mustaches in all the different shapes and colors. Plus the glasses they could add to them. It was so much fun seeing all they came up with. We laughed and laughed and laughed and could not stop. Even the parents ended up getting involved and seemed to have more fun than the children.
The girls also had a lot of fun as we went and picked up some Boa's to add to there pictures. As the crowns was such a hit and looked good with the Boa's.Plus the girls liked the sunglasses and could not stop changing them out with the other hats. Which surprised me as I thought the girls would not like the hats but they did.
Inside the kit was the following items I just wish there was a little more variety but the kids was fine with what was inside the kit. As for the colors they liked them a lot as well. But I wish there had been a few more colors as it would have went with more things.
I liked that it came with the Double Sided tape and that there was a variety of shapes and sizes as it allowed us to have the right size for everything we did. Plus there was extra encase we made any mistakes and with children we might have but we didn't which surprised me.
I wish I had taken pictures but the kids and I ended up so busy and having so much fun that I did not even think about it. Which is fine because this just means I will need to order them again and we can all have fun playing again and seeing what new things we come up with. Because this time we was "Making Summer Memories" for "Back to School"!!
10 lips
-20 mustaches + 1 beard with a pipe
-4 bow ties + 3 regular ties
-19 glasses
-3 hats
-1 pipe + 1 crown
Product Description
Color:62pcs
Fantastic party with this props bring you great fun with friends
Different props for your phtography
The props come in complete sets, including bamboo stick, scrapbooking paper, stickers and glue
Can be used on wedding, birthday and other parties
Large size for adults, not for children!
Different props for your phtography
The props come in complete sets, including bamboo stick, scrapbooking paper, stickers and glue
Can be used on wedding, birthday and other parties
Large size for adults, not for children!
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment