I use it for a lot of things around my house.
Such as the 140 address labels I was able to
get for free I used to label my sons products.
Then today I found these new offers and so I
thought I would share them with you.
6 "FREE Photo Products!!
Select a photo flipbook, t-shirt- mug,mousepad,
magnets,or a calender for free.
Shipping starts at:
Calender $5.67
Flipbook $5.89
Mug $5.67
Mouse Pad $4.41
T-Shirt $4.41Magnets $4.70
So Please go by and check them out and
stock up for Christmas.
Such as the 140 address labels I was able to
get for free I used to label my sons products.
Then today I found these new offers and so I
thought I would share them with you.
6 "FREE Photo Products!!
Select a photo flipbook, t-shirt- mug,mousepad,
magnets,or a calender for free.
Shipping starts at:
Calender $5.67
Flipbook $5.89
Mug $5.67
Mouse Pad $4.41
T-Shirt $4.41Magnets $4.70
So Please go by and check them out and
stock up for Christmas.

3 comments:
I love it when they have this promotion! :)
I love Vistaprint. I have to place a business card order this week!
And great for getting business cards for your blog! :) New follower from the Exposure 99 blog hop! Please follow back! Thanks! :)
Through the Eyes of a Tiger
Post a Comment