Sunday, October 16, 2011

Today with Halloween and Thanksgiving around the corner I thought I would share what I am "Grateful for"

The first thing I am grateful for is that I had my daughter for 16 years before she went to Heaven.You see it was Thanksgiving weekend in 2004 but that she was hit and killed by a car.  The second is that I have a wonderful beautiful son who I Love more than life.  Especially since I was told I would never have another child after Suzzane was born. So I can say God does not close one door without opening another. Then I am also grateful God brought David back into my life after being apart for 25 years.  More than this though I am grateful for the Lord and all he does for us.
 May I ask what you are grateful for?



Glenda, Charlie, and David

No comments: