Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Sunday How was Yours?

Our Sunday was nice Charlie went to Church with my sister and when I
picked him up I took him to the Creek behind my sisters to feed the
Ducks and she went with us. Then while there we all played on the
slides and just acted like kids. It helped me with some of the stress
I have been under. So I think one day a week we should stop and become
a kid again. Charlie was so funny he wanted to go swimming with the
ducks and to bring the little one home.

Once we got home I surprised him with a Snowcone and he even tried a
different one a Rootbeer and he Loved it. Then we cam home and I
worked for a bit. While him and daddy watched TV together. They where
watching Monster Cars and Grave Digger was on it and so I had to stop
working as it is his and my favorite car. So I got to snuggle with him
it was so fun.

Then last night he asked me to take a walk with him. Which we have
been doing every night. The nice thing is though he has been getting
into family time and so he had to have his dad go as well. I am liking
this a lot.

As for this week I do not have any plans but to try and rebuild the
blog and get ready to launch Team Mommies.

Other than that I am sure Charlie and I will spend a lot of time
outside as we Love to walk and play.

So what are your plans for the week?

No comments: