I am so excited and so is Charlie.
Which is funny as as we are not going to do anything except
laundry and grocery shopping and swimming but it is the fact
that his dad is off and we do not have to run around all day.
I am so grateful for him and all he does for us.
As the reason he is off today is he took a personal day so
I could go the Taste of Dallas and he knew how excited
Charlie and I where he took us yesterday.
I have the best man ever.
Thank you David and I Love you and I know we do not
tell you enough.
So once again Thank you,
Glenda, Charlie, David
Which is funny as as we are not going to do anything except
laundry and grocery shopping and swimming but it is the fact
that his dad is off and we do not have to run around all day.
I am so grateful for him and all he does for us.
As the reason he is off today is he took a personal day so
I could go the Taste of Dallas and he knew how excited
Charlie and I where he took us yesterday.
I have the best man ever.
Thank you David and I Love you and I know we do not
tell you enough.
So once again Thank you,
Glenda, Charlie, David
No comments:
Post a Comment