Monday, July 16, 2012

Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve with Moody Bands




Have you seen them or have you heard of them?
If not I would like to tell you a little bit about them.
They look like the sweat bands that you wear on your arms.
They come in fun colors.
They have different emotions on them.
Such as happy, excited and tired.
The only one I can see that is missing would be grouchy.
I need it for my husband as he is the king of grouchy.
I Love that when my son is having a bad moment that 
I can pull out the one that relates to him and he breaks into a smile which is so nice. 
For a while my son Charlie was going to a counselor and he told him that when he was being bad to say Bad Charlie go away and sometimes it works and sometime it does not and so I was so glad to be able these to the routine as it gives us to different  things to help him overcome his anger. I think that they should use these in schools to help kids  calm down.

If you have not seen these Please check out there website at;

Please let me know which one you like the best and why you would use 
them....................Glenda

No comments: