I love to bake and cook. Only I am not as good at it as I should be and so when I found this book I thought that I could get it to add to my collection of Baking for Dummies as Charlie Loves to cook as well. I was thinking that we could use it to help with his school. So this week when I go out and do my shopping I will be picking up the new Baking For Dummies book so Charlie and I can start to figure out what types of items we would like to make and give out at Christmas.
With us doing this it has lead me to think of items I can get him for his Birthday like cooking supplies and his own set of pans. This way when we decide to cook he can get his items and not have to ask me where things are.
Did you know cooking can be a lesson in math?? As you can work on there numbers and also shapes and colors and so many things with just cooking.
So if you are homeschooling then I would suggest you pick up some cookbooks and get the children into the kitchen and have them help you with the meals you prepare.
Glenda
No comments:
Post a Comment