Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What a day today is!! School and Charlie and Stephani

With my trying to get back on track with the blog David and I have decided to use one of out neighbors in the complex and allow her to help Charlie with his school work. Only let me tell you this is not the easiest thing to do as I know I need to be quite but I hear them start to work and Charlie gets frustrated with her and so it makes me want to tell him to take a breath but since I know I could not do that at school I am trying not to butt in here but let me tell you most of the time I would like to but in. I know he will work with me some but sometimes he does not even want to work with me. I know he is only 4 1/2 but he needs to work with us so next year when he attends school he is not behind. So my question is does anyone have any suggestions on how to help both Stephani and Charlie? Glenda

No comments: