My daughter Suzzane had one and with her being gone I love getting it out and looking at all the charms she had on it as it makes me closer to her. Plus it reminds me of the things she did when she was here. I show it to Charlie all the time and share stories with him from it. I have told David someday I am going to own one of my own.
With Charm It I was able to as I contacted them to host a review for them and they accepted. Plus I will have one of there wonderful charm sets to giveaway. The only thing is you will need to decide if you are going to make it for yourself or someone you love. As once you visit the site you will find so many charms to chose from that you will have trouble choosing who the bracelet is for.
For me I chose the one I would like in memory of Suzzane. In the future I can add charms to it that will allow me to have Leslie on it as well. As Leslie and Suzzane both love Tinker Bell and there is a charm of her on the site that I will be buying to add to my bracelet.
The kit I picked out was the
Pretty Pink Princess Gift Set: Treat your CHARM IT! princess like royalty... the land far far away is now just a clasp from reality! Price: $32.00 Qty: Features & Materials: 3-dimensional Bracelet: 7.5" long, fully adjustable Enamel, Acrylic, Resin, Glitter, Rubber, Base Metal All gift sets include 3 charms, a bracelet and rainbow keepsake box! WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Knowing that this had all of Suzzanes favorite items I could not wait for it to arrive. I wanted it as it was pink and that is here favorite color. I also wanted it as it had a blue high heel on it and she and Charlie are both obsessed with shoes. Plus it has a castle on it and Suzzane and I wanted to go to Disney Land but never made it. Hopefully someday I will be able to take Charlie there as I am sure he would love it. The last charm on my bracelet was a crown and everyone knows Suzzane was the Princess and Stevie was the Queen. So I think that this would make a nice gift for her as well. If you have a little girl to buy for I hope you will check out Charm It at http://www.CharmIt.com as you will be able to find something for every little girl on your list. Plus something for the grown ups as well. Here is some of the charms I plan on getting soon for my Charm It Bracelet.
There is even flip flops and sunglasses which Suzzane collected and would be fun to get for my bracelet. Plus I also love sunglasses and can never have to many pairs. From the time I spent on the site I am even going to have to take the time and make a bracelet with all of Charlies favorite items so I can switch off on which one I wear. As I saw a Peace Car and also a guitar and ones that say friends. If Charlie decided to make one for his Aunt it would take me forever to get him off the site as there is so many items Charlie and Debbie would like but it would be fun as it is something she does not have. This one here is my favorite out of all the charms I saw on the site.
Pretty Pink Princess Gift Set: Treat your CHARM IT! princess like royalty... the land far far away is now just a clasp from reality! Price: $32.00 Qty: Features & Materials: 3-dimensional Bracelet: 7.5" long, fully adjustable Enamel, Acrylic, Resin, Glitter, Rubber, Base Metal All gift sets include 3 charms, a bracelet and rainbow keepsake box! WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Knowing that this had all of Suzzanes favorite items I could not wait for it to arrive. I wanted it as it was pink and that is here favorite color. I also wanted it as it had a blue high heel on it and she and Charlie are both obsessed with shoes. Plus it has a castle on it and Suzzane and I wanted to go to Disney Land but never made it. Hopefully someday I will be able to take Charlie there as I am sure he would love it. The last charm on my bracelet was a crown and everyone knows Suzzane was the Princess and Stevie was the Queen. So I think that this would make a nice gift for her as well. If you have a little girl to buy for I hope you will check out Charm It at http://www.CharmIt.com as you will be able to find something for every little girl on your list. Plus something for the grown ups as well. Here is some of the charms I plan on getting soon for my Charm It Bracelet.
There is even flip flops and sunglasses which Suzzane collected and would be fun to get for my bracelet. Plus I also love sunglasses and can never have to many pairs. From the time I spent on the site I am even going to have to take the time and make a bracelet with all of Charlies favorite items so I can switch off on which one I wear. As I saw a Peace Car and also a guitar and ones that say friends. If Charlie decided to make one for his Aunt it would take me forever to get him off the site as there is so many items Charlie and Debbie would like but it would be fun as it is something she does not have. This one here is my favorite out of all the charms I saw on the site.






No comments:
Post a Comment