Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Charm It Giveaway Come enter to win a bracelet set of your choice

This is the Pretty n Pink set I received:


As you all know I was sent a Gift Set from Charm It! and I posted the review but if you missed it here is a link to it: http://mommiespointofview.blogspot.com/search?q=charm+it

Now I would like to let you know I am giving one of the sets away. To win you must live in one of the 48 contiguous states. Plus you must follow all the rules:

I will need a valid email encase you win.
You must leave a separate comment for each entry. 

You must follow them on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CHARM_IT
You must follow them on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/charmitbyhighintencity
You must visit the CHARM IT! wesbsite and tell me which Gift Set you would
chose and who it is for.
http://www.shopcharm-it.com/gift-sets/
You must follow Mommies Point of View on Twitter
@MomsReviews
You must write a Alexa Review for Mommies Point of View
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mommiespointofview.blogspot.com#

23 comments:

Dianna said...

1. I am following Charm It! on Twitter as DiannaThomas

Dianna said...

2. Liked Charm it on Facebook

Dianna said...

3. At the Charm it web site I like the Princess Charm it gift set for our Willow

Dianna said...

4. I am following MomsReview on Twitter as DiannaThomas

Dianna said...

5. I have written a review on Alexa as Dianna Thomas

Dianna said...

6. I am subscribed to your blog as dlmwdavis@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

follow on twitter as @Dirty_Bella

Unknown said...

following on fb as Bella Mosqueda

Unknown said...

LOVE: http://www.shopcharm-it.com/gift-sets/the-whimsical-world-gift-set/

for myself.

Unknown said...

following on twitter as @Dirty_Bella

Unknown said...

hope i win xx izabellamosqueda[at]hotmail.com

Dianna said...

1.) I am following Charm_it on twitter as DiannaThomas

Dianna said...

2. I am following and like CHARM_IT on facebook as Dianna Thomas

Dianna said...

3.) I would like the Princess Charm_It bracellet gift for our Princesses Willow

Dianna said...

4.) I am following Mommies Point of View on twitter as DiannaThomas

Dianna said...

5.) Revised my review on Alexa--as Dianna Thomas

Leena Bhadra said...

Liked them on fb:my fb: Leena Bhadra(bhadraleena@ymail.com)

Leena Bhadra said...

I Love Sweets Gift Set-for my mom as she is the sweetest mom on Earth and
Pretty Pink Princess Gift Set-also for my mom as she thinks me as her little princess and the bracelet would remind her of me :)

Leena Bhadra said...

followed on TWITTER
my twtr: @leenabhadra

Leena Bhadra said...

followed momsreviews on twtr as @leenabhadra

Leena Bhadra said...

Wrote a review :)
Hope I win it this time :)

Leena Bhadra said...

Email id where you can contact me in case I win:
leena_gc@hotmail.com

Brandy W said...

I am following on twitter @kiahnbentsmom also liked on FB I would love the Princess Charm for my daughter "Princess Charm :)