Dezign With A Z. I chose this mural called I Believe I Can Fly as "I Believe" is something
Suzzane lived by.
David and I chose it together and even though I could chose the color I would like my Angel to be David chose black. I was not to sure I would like that color but once it arrived and David put it up on the wall I could tell it was the perfect color for our apartment.
But if it had been my choice I would have chosen pink. I like that this mural could be customized or it could be left just the way it was.
I think later on I am going to have one made with Charlies name on it to add to my other wall. This way I will always have both of my children with me.
The thing I enjoyed about Dezign With A Z is that they carry so much more than the murals.
So with Dezign With Z I would be able to fix up every room in my home. The reason I say this is I saw things David would enjoy as well as Charlie and I.
If I wanted one for the kitchen I could chose one like this one or one with a gentlemen on it since David does most of the cooking as I usually work once he arrives at home.
One thing I found that I wish Santa would bring me is a skin for my laptop.
The one I liked is above.
http://www.dezignwithaz.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=+wall+decals.&x=10&y=10






No comments:
Post a Comment