Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crafty Bands

Today I would like to share with you a company I found called Crafty Brands. With this site it allows girls to design and make bracelets for themselves as well as there friends. I enjoyed making these with the girls in my apartment complex. As I run the after school program and it gave us a chance to sit down and chat. All the girls said they would enjoy getting a kit of there own.  I shared the kits with there parents and a lot of them told me they would not mind ordering the girls some so we would have something to do after school I even had some of the boys come in and say they thought they where neat and could make them for there moms. Knowing each kit makes 4 bracelets is nice as I could purchase the kits at Charlies Birthday and use them in the Goody Bags I put together as I would have gifts for 4 girls. Knowing that the kits contained everything we needed to make the bracelets was nice. I could see the girls putting these together to give there moms for Mothers Day. I know this as I could see my daughter Suzzane make these for me and my sister if she where still here. I liked  that they had so many different charms to go on them that we could have spent all day mixing and matching them and still not ran out of ways to put them together.  I also enjoyed seeing all the different colors they come in as it means no matter what color you like you will have your favorite color and so will your friends. I wish I was still in school as this is something I would have liked sharing with my friends.







Crafty Bands are a new and unique way to create custom charm jewelry from photos, magazines, or almost any type of paper!
Use our Studio Tool and self adhesive Bubble Caps to create dazzling custom epoxies that fit perfectly into our Crafty Snap settings. 
Add a customized Bubble Cap to one of our Crafty Snaps and you have a tradeable, collectable charm that you can mix and match on one of our Crafty Bands!

Check out there You Tube Video at;

Check there Blog out at:

Pinterest


Twitter 



Glenda, Charlie and David 

No comments: