Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Here is a fun gift for our new baby

Today I would like to showcase a product called the Mustachifier that I was sent to review through them and Sverve. But before I beign my review I would like to let you know even though I was sent the item for the review all the thoughts are mine and mine alone.

The Gentleman
I was thinking that I could order these for when my Nephew has his Baby Shower as his friends could come and even though it is a shower they would feel manly as they could use them to dress up and take pictures of for the babies room. Even the ladies could put them on if they wanted to.

I wish I had known about them when my Npehews cousin was getting married as he had a Gangsta Wedding and they just had a newborn baby boy and this would have made a perfect gift for Bubba and his wife.

I showed these to David and since he has always had a beard just like his brothers he says he wish he had known about them when Charlie was little as they could have made a cute picture for him and Charlie to take together to give to his mom.

The Cowboy
This is the type of Mustache Davids brother Bo has and so this would have been a fun one to have gotten for Charlie as well when he was first born but he is too big for them now. But once Bo's daughter Meghan gets married and has a baby I will know the perfect gift to get for them.

https://www.facebook.com/Mustachifier

https://twitter.com/mustachifier
http://pinterest.com/mustachifier/

Glenda, Charlie and David



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice idea.Perfect for gifting and also for our babies :)