No Better Friend by Robert Weintraub is another book I would like to read this Summer. As it is about a dog and I love ANimal stories. Plus it is looks like something my father would enjoy. So once I am done reading it I can send it to him. So he can read it and share it with my Uncle.
So since we are all reading it I thought I would share it with you. As you might enjoy it as well. or you might want to pick a copy up to give as a Gift. If you do read it come back and let us know what you think of it.




Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
So since we are all reading it I thought I would share it with you. As you might enjoy it as well. or you might want to pick a copy up to give as a Gift. If you do read it come back and let us know what you think of it.
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment