Good morning I thought I would share a contest with you I found. I entered and I hope you do as well. It is at Caron and Doucet Cuisine for a product valued at $50 http://www.carondoucet.com/giveaway

They offer products for the kitchen like Cutting Board Oil and so much more. So check them out and let me know what you thought of the site. As I found lots of items I wouldn't mind trying out. As well as purchasing for Christmas Gifts for the Cooks in our family.
https://www.facebook.com/carondoucet
Thank you,
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates

They offer products for the kitchen like Cutting Board Oil and so much more. So check them out and let me know what you thought of the site. As I found lots of items I wouldn't mind trying out. As well as purchasing for Christmas Gifts for the Cooks in our family.
https://www.facebook.com/carondoucet
Thank you,
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment