Thursday, August 6, 2015

Foot Cream for Craked Heels, Dry Feet by Carapex



Foot Cream for Cracked Heels, Dry Feet, Carapex Foot Super Moisturizing Butter Cream,  is wonderful for Diabetics as it is all natural. It is unscented so there is no fragrance to bother your allergies. Which I like a lot. My heels have been cracking a lot in the Summer as I walk around barefoot all the time and this has been helping with that a lot. 

So since Davids hands do the same thing I asked him to try it on them and it helped them as well. Plus it was not greasy and with no fragrance at all he did not feel funny about trying it out. I showed David it was all natural and he has decided to share Carapex with both his mom and brother as they are Diabetics. 

  • Rich yet not greasy buttery texture moisturizes, soothes and calms the discomforts on your feet caused by dryness
  • Provides fast relief for cracked, dry, scaly feet, helps soften callus
  • A luxurious blend of shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E nourishes and repairs your skin
  • Penetrates deeply into your skin, provides long-lasting hydration
  • Made in Canada with natural ingredients, paraben-free, fragrance-free, harsh chemicals-free, cruelty-free

Thank you,
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates 

No comments: