This post is about the Prew Chatterlys Society, known to many as the Girl Talk Society.
The site is more like a one-big-happy family where as the site's tagline proudly claims, "girls and moms unite!".
What I like the most about it is that everyone goes out of their way to help each other. There are groups that one can easily join in or you can make your own group.
They offer training and classes such as the 31-day Challenge which I am proud to be a part of.
There are a lot of events for one to join in as well.
These events range from blog hops up to memes.
If you want to know more about it, please visit this site:
http://www.girltalksociety.com
Once you are there take a look around and if you like what you are seeing, feel free to join.
And please, let them know that I sent you.
Please join us! (We are looking forward in see you there.)
Thanks a lot!
Glenda, David and Charlie

No comments:
Post a Comment