Monday, May 7, 2012

Hot!! Coupon Blitz

1 comment:

AubrieAnne said...

Hello Glenda,

Sorry this has nothing to do with your current post, but I have yet to see your booklist for my Bookmark Break Challenge 2012 and I want to make sure I am not missing it if it is indeed up somewhere.

I am looking to clear any inactive names off of my competitor's list within the week.

If you still wish to participate please comment somewhere on my blog with a link to your booklist and I will happily get all your info updated on the master competitor's list.

If I do not hear from you I hope all is well, but I will take it as a sign that you have resigned from the competition and remove you name from the competitor's list.

If all else fails and you wish to be reinstated, I can do that as soon as you hand me a link to your booklist.

Thank you,
Aubrie Anne
http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/bookmark-break-challenge-2012.html