Host Mommies Point of Review Co-Host Oh! My Heartsie
The prize for this event is 1 pair of 4 ct Pantina Earring Studs with a value of $195.00 from Say Hello Diamonds, are made with polished Sterling Silver there will be one winner. And in Addition to the Earrings there is an Avon of Gift Set including
Total Value of Prize is $261.00
The Giveaway will start on June 28th and end on July 5th
To Participate in the event follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter!!
Good Luck!
Say Hello Diamonds!!
Say Hello Diamonds On Facebook
Say Hello Diamonds on Twitter
Say Hello Diamonds on Pinterest
When Marilyn Monroe said "diamonds are a girls best friend", she had not heard of "Say Hello Diamonds" as I must tell you these have become" this girls best friend". I received from Say Hello Diamonds a ring in sterling silver called Monte Carlo for a review and a pair of earrings.
You see my jewelry was stolen and I do not even have a set of wedding rings so, I did not tell my husband I was getting a new ring and when it came in, I put it on and waited for him to notice it and when he did he was blown away.
He loves it and has even gone to checked out the site with me to look for some more items, for me and his daughters for Christmas, so I know he likes it.
Since I have been wearing it, I keep getting compliments on it and I have to write down where I got it from, so I can tell you, if you have not checked out there site that you should.
Other rings I found while looking through the site were my kids birthstones, I must say I will be buying more jewelry from Hello Diamonds, as I think their jewelry would make nice Christmas gifts.
I also received a pair of pierced earrings, they are 4 ct antina Earrings and valued at $195.00 and I can not tell you how much it makes me want to go and have my ears pierced
I would recommend if you have not had the opportunity
to check out their website please do. Say Hello Diamonds



22 comments:
Melia ring is what I really like
Thank you for allowing me to participate...but my link doesn't appear to be working... maybe cuz its for a friend and not a like on FB?? So here is my fan page link that I thought I had sent but I may have sent the incorrect one... Mad Moose Mama https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-Moose-Mama/177231295648414 It's now stating redpillplease which is my friends FB page...sorry to cause a disruption...and thank you ever so much for the opportunity~!! Have a groovy day & goodly lucks in all that you do~!! xoxo
What is the Url to Red Pill FB page. There is an error and I can't like that page.
New follower Found you via Team Mommmies on Facebook!! I am following via GFC and Networked Blogs!! The item(s) I love from Hello Diamond is The Bluebell Ring,Luna Ring and Coin Chic Earrings!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!
You can follow me back on either blog or you can follow both
Contains Adult Content
http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com/?zx=cbc5209db1c625ad
New Blog with few followers Family Friendly
http://acountrygirlcanreviews.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging look forward to seeing new posts from you :)
Renee Shriner
I like the bluebell ring.
The Hanna earrings are gorgeous:)
http://store.sayhellodiamonds.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=A10890SSDD
Thank you for letting me participate! This is such an amazing giveaway!
I love these earrings the best:
Leona - Gold
I rarely where silver so this one is right up my alley!
mmbear_us@yahoo.com
The cordelia earrings are my favorite.
I really like the Princes Kate-pendant--Blue sapphire and diamond--so pretty
I liked the Paulina Diamond ring and the Blue Diamond ring.
wow..how lovely! the earrings are my favorite. a great give away!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
wow..how lovely! the earrings are my favorite. a great give away!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
I like the Geneva ring!
Hi! I'm following you from Mom's Monday Mingle. Look forward to coming back and reading more! Would appreciate the follow back!
Have a great day! -Kat
http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com
I like the Mykonos pendant/necklace
I like the Suzie earrings. efusty06 at yahoo dot com
I like the Katharine bracelet.
(toocaringforyou22@yahoo.com on rafflecopter)
The Rafflecopter form hasn't been updated with a winner. Did you select one yet? Thank you!
Still waiting to announce a winner from this group giveaway,
The winner was chosen and her prize was mailed out. We announced it on Facbeook.
Announced where on Facebook? I checked both host pages now and can't find a winner announcement.
https://www.facebook.com/GlendaC2011?filter=1
https://www.facebook.com/OhMyHeartsie?filter=1
I'm one of the group of bloggers who published and helped promote your giveaway. I was hoping to share the winner with my readers too, and publish it on my winners page since the giveaway was also on my blog.
http://theluckyladybug.net/2012/06/28/say-hello-diamonds-avon-giveaway-ends-705/
http://theluckyladybug.net/2012/06/25/sign-ups-open-hello-diamonds-giveaway/
Is there a reason you can't push the button on Rafflecopter that says "announce a winner" so everyone can see who it is (without pulling teeth)?
I shouldn't have to come here at least three times and look all over for one. I'll keep that it mind next time you're looking for help.
Thanks anyways.
Post a Comment