
As a mom of a 4 1/2 year old I never feel pretty anymore. I seem to be so drab . So when I was allowed to check out Alexander Del Rossa's site I new I wanted something that would make me feel good about myself. While making me look classy. I did this when I found the pink satin PJ's I got in for a review. I would like to show you a picture of them.

Aren't they pretty? I just love the pink it is so soft. Plus they cover me all over. Even the top fits well and that is a miracle as I am so big on top that most things come unbuttoned but not this. So I do not even mind wearing it when people spend the night with us. Another thing I like is that it is made of silk.Plus it comes with a sleep mask. I can block out the TV. That is a blessing. Since I have never had anything made out of silk before this was nice. I also found a really cute bathrobe I like
This is unusual as I do not normally use them but with Charlie getting older I need to and so I am going to buy both my husband and I a robe from here. The one I found even matches my PJ's. I can tell you I will be doing a lot of Christmas shopping from here because if I spend a $100 or more I will get free shipping. With three teenage nieces I know this is the perfect place to shop as they all Love PJ's and it would be something they use. Not something they just throw aside and forget about which happens with some of the things I buy them. I Love that even though my PJ's are silk I can wash them in the washing machine and they just drip dry. Plus they have a pocket which is awesome.Here is the rob I am going to get for my husband:

If you have never heard of Alexander Del Rossa I would like to invite you to check out there site at: http://www.delrossa.com
Please join the Giveaway I am hosting for them:
Review and Giveaway for a $50 CG
www.delrossa.com
http://www.Facebook.com/AlexanderDelRossa
No comments:
Post a Comment