

As a step mom of a teen I Love to find new and different products I can give her and her friends as gifts. So when I saw this site I knew that when she was younger she would have loved the products and so I decided to take a look. I thought at first they might have been to young for her but when I found the sports charms I knew they where not. So one day when I invited her over we got on the site and I showed them to her and she said wow I would like a soccer one so I knew I had a Christmas gift. I also knew if she liked it my niece would as well. So I am going to get Alex the teen collection and Leslie the sports and since they live together they can share the charms with each other. I Love that they even offer sets. I was sent a set of charms, and a pair of sunglasses which Charlie quickly took over. So I knew if Charlie liked the sunglasses the girls in the apartment complex would as well. I took bracelet and charms down to the office to show Rachel and the apartment manager as I knew both of there girls would love Mogo and they Loved them and will be purchasing them for Christmas to go into there stocking. But I told them not to as I think I may purchase them for the girls I am inviting to Charlies birthday to go in the goodybags as they would make nice gifts for them. I also think Mogo would make a nice fundraiser if they offered them that way. When you visit the site sign up for there newsletter and you will get a coupon for $5 off. plus they have a charm of the week. This weeks is a black cat. If you would like to see them before you purchase them they are in some retail stores and you can see which ones when you are on the site. They even offer a mood matcher that helps match you up with charms. I had fun seeing which ones they thought I would like. If you have not checked out Mogo's website Please do.
One lucky US winner will win:
Charmband Collection and a pair of Mogo shades.
Leave your contact information so I can contact you if you win.
Like them on Facebook:
http://www.Facebook.com/pages/Mogo/charm-2272049239598583
Visit the website and sign up for there newsletter
http://www.Mogo.com
Like Mommies Point of View
http://www.Facebook.com/GlendaC2011
One lucky US winner will win:
Charmband Collection and a pair of Mogo shades.
To win these Please do one of the following to be entered:
You must tell me which one you did in a comment
and leave the name you used so I can verify it.
Leave your contact information so I can contact you if you win.
Like them on Facebook:
http://www.Facebook.com/pages/Mogo/charm-2272049239598583
Visit the website and sign up for there newsletter
http://www.Mogo.com
Like Mommies Point of View
http://www.Facebook.com/GlendaC2011
No comments:
Post a Comment