Review and Giveaway: Baby Gourmet
When Charlie was little I know how much he used to fuss when I tried to feed him the baby food out of jars. So when my step daughter had her baby I wanted to find something different that the baby would not mind eating. So after doing some research online I found Baby Gourmet and I am so glad I did. The baby Loved it and did not fight me to eat at dinner time. I know it is even better for Matthew as it is organic and even though David was not sure about he decided to taste it one day and he even liked it.
Since he is so picky I felt even better about feeding Baby Gourmet to Matthew. If you have ever tasted the baby food you feed your children then you know it is yucky and so why not give them something that tastes better and is healthier as well? Even the packing is attractive with all the fruits and vegetables on it. I like the box it comes in and it is easy to store. The food comes in 3 stages. The first is for 6 months for stage 1 stage 2 is 7 months and stage 3 is 8 months and this is the one I have been able to try with Matthew. I like that is unsalted and has no egg and also no salt. The one I was sent is the Tropical Banana Bliss. I also Love the fact that you do not have to have a spoon or a bowl with them. Plus they almost look like a drink and you can take them anywhere. Everything you need to feed your baby is in the package. Plus I like the lid they use as it keeps it from spilling. You can even serve baby Gourmet warm or cold. So if you have not heard of them Please check them out at http://www.BabyGourmet.com
I have 2 boxes from Baby Gourmet
Tropical Banana Bliss to giveaway
Please visit them at:
and tell me one thing you learned about them.
Follow them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/organicbabygourmet
Sign up for the newsletter
Follow Mommies Point of View on Twitter
You will get one entry for each item you do.
All entries will be verified.
Please leave a valid email address for us to contact
the winner.


1 comment:
Newest follower from Bloggy Moms :) Thanks for the info! I'm always looking for healthy and new baby food to give to my son, who still occasionally enjoys purees at 17 months :)
Post a Comment