Monday, August 20, 2012

Smart Silk Pillows Review

Smart Silk Pillows Review
Today I would like to share with you my thoughts on the Smart Silk Pillows I was sent for a review. I am one how normally uses feather pillows which David hates with a passion. So when the pillows from Smart Silk arrived I was excited to open them and see what they would be like. I liked the fact they expanded once out of the bag they arrived it. They are so soft. I Love them and now David does not find feathers everywhere as I actually got rid of my pillow and all I use is the
Smart Silk Pillows.  I will be purchasing some more of them as I would like to get some for Charlies room as well as a few extra's for the guests we keep having spend the night with us. If you have not had a chance to try out the items that Smart Silk carries I would like to ask you to visit there site as we will be hosting a giveaway for them of two if the pillows.

Here is some of the reasons you may want to check into them:

Super SAVINGS
Save 10% when you purchase a "Complete Bedding Set " 


SmartSilk™ Pillow
The SmartSilk™ Pillow offers you a delightful sleeping experience with our luxurious blend of all natural and luxurious material. We begin with the cozy silk-filled liner that smoothly borders the entire pillow. The all-natural soft cotton outer shell then encases our unique all natural polyester micro gel fiber filling providing you with a very comfy combination for a relaxing night's sleep.

In addition, The SmartSilk™ Shield Advantage offers you a proven barrier against allergens, dust mites and pet dander that live on most down and synthetic pillows. The SmartSilk™ Pillow has been certified asthma & allergy friendly™, ensuring you a cleaner and uninterrupted sleep each night.
Feel the SmartSilk™ difference with our Smart Temperature Advantage, offering you an increased level of comfort while resting your head. The SmartSilk™ Pillow is constantly, naturally and automatically adjusting to your body temperature, keeping your head and neck at the perfect temperature in addition to its moisture wicking properties.
Our All Natural Silk Filled Luxury Bedding will enhance your sleep and quality of life
Attributes of the SmartSilk™ Pillow
-All natural polyester micro gel fiber filling
-All natural silk fill liner
-All natural cotton outer shell
-Moisture wicking properties help to reduce effects of night sweats
-Keeps your skin moisturized
-Water repellent non-woven material
-Breathable materials: no longer need to flip the pillow around looking for a cool spot
-
Certified asthma & allergy friendly™



SmartSilk™ Complete Bed Set
The SmartSilk™ Complete Bed Set offers you maximum comfort for the ultimate dreamy silk filled retreat. Our all natural and luxurious
Complete Bed Set includes:
1.) 1 SmartSilk Duvet/Comforter (all season);
2.) 1 Mattress Pad; and
3.) Pillow Protectors:
Twin:includes 1 Standard Pillow Protector
Double:includes 2 Standard Pillow Protectors
Queen:includes 2 Queen Pillow Protectors
King:includes 2 King Pillow Protectors
Cal. King:includes 2 King Pillow Protectors


Enjoy Luxury With a Purpose
You will experience Total Protection as SmartSilk™ is certified asthma & allergy friendly™. Your entire bed will be elegantly fitted with bedding that ensures you a proven barrier against allergens, dust mites & pet dander. 

Your sleep will be further enhanced as SmartSilk seamlessly forms to your body, while the breathable material naturally adjusts with your body temperature and the moisture wicking properties naturally expel all humidity into the air.
Additional SmartSilk Benefits
(All Scientifically Proven)
-Easy Care: Machine wash in cold water and dry on low temperature
-Mold and mildew resistant
-Doesn't take on any body odors
-Fire retardant (no chemicals used)

This is the set I would like to get for my bed and so I wanted to share the pcitures of it with you. Plus the description of the items I am going to get from Smart Silk as I now know they will make us sleep better and they are more comfortable than the pillows we normally use. Plus my sister has allergies and these would be better for her. In fact I may even get her a set for Christmas.





Duvet / Comforter



1 comment:

Silk pillows said...

Nice we just moved into a new home and I am looking for sheets for our bedroom and so I will check them out this week. Thanks for sharing.