We are kick starting our Virtual Baby Shower Event with some awesome giveaways!
Baboosh Baby is giving away 2 Tauts Body Wraps and 2 Baboosh Baby: Transformation Bundle - Baboosh Body + Brooke Burke's 2 Exercise Videos. ($248 Value) Check out my reviews HERE.
Bebe Au Lait is giving away one of their wonderful nursing covers of the pattern of your choice. ($38 Value) You can check out my Bebe Au Lait Review HERE.
My Publisher is giving away Two (2) $50 Gift Certificates for anything in their store. You can choose from Birth Announcements to Bamboo Canvas. ($100 Value) My review to My Publisher is coming soon.
Tree Hut is giving away a Lavender Chamomille Body Butter. ($7.99 Value) You can check out my Tree Hut Review HERE and HERE.
Utterly Yours has the most awesome pregnancy pillows ever! You can check out my Utterly Yours Review HERE.
To enter to win one of this awesome prizes make sure to fill out the Rafflecopter below. Good Luck, thank you so much for attending our Virtual Baby Shower!!!







2 comments:
I also like I'huile de baboosh Organic Stretch Mark Oil from baboosh,
the yoko burp cloth at bebe au lait,
Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash from tree hut, this birth announcement from my publisher: http://www.mypublisher.com/products/cards/carddetail/category/babykids/sub/birthannouncements/name/00000246-0000-4a3b-8000-534500003e19#00002a5e-0000-4d06-8000-04ce00002901
and the Lil' Star BabyBodywear Set from babylegs.
Kimberlie
From Baboosh, I like Unisex Exercise Wrap. From My Publisher, I like the 40x30 Canvas Print. From Bebe au Lait, I like the Mint Chocolate nursing cover. From Tree Hut, I like Almond & Honey Scrub. From Baby Legs, I like the Victoria Legwarmers.
Post a Comment