Thursday, October 25, 2012

Candle Warmer Holiday Collection




I am a Candle Love from way back. I would buy Candles every time I walk into a store if I could. I have even got Charlie and my stepdaughter Leslie to be this way as well. I have even thought I should sell Candles but if I did then I would make no money as I would have to buy them all. The one thing I have always wanted that I have never had is a Warmer. So I was so excited when I found the site called Candle Warmers and they agreed to let me host a review and a giveaway for them. I was not sure what I would review as there were so many items I liked that I let them choose which one and I was so happy when my Candle Warmer arrived. I was sent one from their Holiday Collection and it is a Santa Warmer.

As soon as I opened the box I knew it would make a wonderful gift for my Uncle who collects Santas;. So I set it up in the kitchen while David and Charlie were asleep. It was so cool as it the Wax Melts caused David to wake up as he said it smelled like I was baking cookies. Although I was not I could imagine Sugar Cookies as well. So I can tell you that I will be getting some more of the Vanilla Bean Wax Melts.

I think I am going to purchase Candle Warmers for my family as there is a Snowman that my mil would Love. Then for Charlie and use I am going to go ahead and get the Pumpkin so we would have it for next year when we decorate for Halloween. Charlie said the Santa is so awesome and he Loves how easy it is to use and that it lights up. He thinks our apartment manager Rachel would Love to have one for the office and so I think I may get her one as well. I would like to get my mom the Aurora Candle Warmer for my mom as it is different than any other candle that she owns.

For my dad I would get him Hurricane Candle Warmer Lantern. So as you see that have products for every member of your family and so Please check out Candle Warmers at http://www.CandleWarmers.com and let me know which one you would like to have. I will have one of the Holiday Collection Santa Warmers to giveaway soon. So be watching for the Giveaway. http://www.candlewarmers.com/images/cache/Product564w275MAR.jpg?20110725100740

No comments: