Minneapolis start-up: a board game company called Morphology Games. We're the creators of Morphology (TIME Magazine's Number 2 Toy of the Year in 2009) and Morphology Junior (Creative Child Magazine's 2012 Game of the Year).
Morphology and Morphology Junior are creative takes on Pictionary, asking players to "build" words like "airplane" for their teammates to guess using pieces like Popsicle sticks, string and glass beads. Quirky rules like "eyes closed" and "string only" leave everyone laughing out loud! Today I would like to share with you this new fun game we got called Morphology Junior. It says it is for 8 years old but with mine and Davids help Charlie was able to play it with us. We had several of his older friends over and they had a blast. We laughed so hard. I can tell you that we will be playing it again and again.
I like that Morphology Junior is awesome as it allows you to pick, create, animate, and guess. With this game it allowed us to use our imagination which is always a great thing. I Love that it kept the kids away from the TV as they would rather play it than sit in front of the TV which I was so excited about as I think TV can be both good and bad for children. I can tell you know that I am teaching Charlie at home that I will be using this game for his lessons as he has to learn patience and to take turns. Plus the pictures help him with his reading. So once again even though Morphology Junior is for children 8 and older if you work with your children then even children younger will be able to use it.
Please take the time to check them out on FacebookTwitter http://www.morphologygames.com Pinterest You Tube Please check them out on there sites and you can try out one of there Guessing games. I will be hosting a Giveaway soon for your own Morphology Game
Morphology and Morphology Junior are creative takes on Pictionary, asking players to "build" words like "airplane" for their teammates to guess using pieces like Popsicle sticks, string and glass beads. Quirky rules like "eyes closed" and "string only" leave everyone laughing out loud! Today I would like to share with you this new fun game we got called Morphology Junior. It says it is for 8 years old but with mine and Davids help Charlie was able to play it with us. We had several of his older friends over and they had a blast. We laughed so hard. I can tell you that we will be playing it again and again.
I like that Morphology Junior is awesome as it allows you to pick, create, animate, and guess. With this game it allowed us to use our imagination which is always a great thing. I Love that it kept the kids away from the TV as they would rather play it than sit in front of the TV which I was so excited about as I think TV can be both good and bad for children. I can tell you know that I am teaching Charlie at home that I will be using this game for his lessons as he has to learn patience and to take turns. Plus the pictures help him with his reading. So once again even though Morphology Junior is for children 8 and older if you work with your children then even children younger will be able to use it.
Please take the time to check them out on FacebookTwitter http://www.morphologygames.com Pinterest You Tube Please check them out on there sites and you can try out one of there Guessing games. I will be hosting a Giveaway soon for your own Morphology Game




No comments:
Post a Comment