
Today I wanted to share with you another book I was able to review through Champion Me Books. This one is called Charlie in Gadgetland. I must tell you I thought I liked the first one I read the best but after reading this one I think it is going to be my favorite. As it has Charlie fixing all types of things and flying through the air. Which I can see him doing. I also like that it changes into some of Charlies most favorite items like a train. You see Charlie has always been in love with trains and so he wanted me to read this book to him over and over. He also could not wait to show it to his dad and share the message I put in the book with his dad. Plus he liked knowing the book had his name in it. This has made it easier teaching him to spell his name. I can tell you if you are homeschooling your children you should check out all the books that they carry.

| Book Title: | [Your Child] in Gadgetland | ![]() |
| Synopsis: | In a world of gadgets and machines, our Hero sets out on a crazy adventure to find a cure for a patient with a VERY bizarre ailment! | |
| Perfect For: | A little adventurer! Especially one who loves anything with an engine! | |
| Book Details: | 8 X 10 Inches, 32 Pages |
Does your little person like anything with an engine? Do they live for adventure, excitement and craziness? Then this book is for you!
Set in a steampunk backdrop, our hero is a famous machine doctor who will stop at nothing to find a cure for poor Gizmo (who has the unfortunate ailment of shapeshifting sneezes)! Our hero has to navigate through hazardous and wild obstacles as Gizmo transforms from one goofy object to the next, ultimately saving them both!
Patrich Quach has a gift when breathing life into characters – even machines! His illustrations are funny, charming and sophisticated, making this book a favorite among children and parents. Lori Kretchmer authored Gadgetland from a single request from her brother Doug that she create a steampunk children’s book. The sneezing came later.
No comments:
Post a Comment