Monday, November 19, 2012

Il Bere Wine Charms

Vintage 1 wine charm set image
build-a-set

Today I would like to talk to you about a Gift I found that I think Stevie Suzann's Big Sister from
Big Brothers and Sisters would like. They are charms for your wine glasses. You can see what I am talking about at http://www.ilberewinecharms.com as her and her husband drink a lot of wine and they entertain a lot. So I thought that these would be a fun and different item to get them to  go in there Stockings along with a bottle of wine and some fancy wine glasses. I also think these would be fun to have here as well when we do Girl Nite Outs. As there are a lot of different ladies who attend that drink wine and it would help everyone know whose glass is whose.

For the review I did I was sent two boxes of the charms. One is Baubles of Beads and I like it as it reminds me of some of the Jewelry that my grandmother used to use. I love the purple one. My sister would like the green and my daughter would have wanted the pink one. With there being 4 in a package I would still have one for my mom or a friend since Suzzane is not here anymore. I could give the pink one to her sister as I am sure Elaine would like it.

I think these would be cute to wrap up in tissue paper and place them inside the stockings of the people I wanted to give them to.Classic Damask wine charm set image

The second set is a flat round shape.  They seem to have flowers on them and so I think they would be fun for anyone who gardens. I  know the ladies in  my apartment office would like these as they are plain and fancy and would go good in the apartments that they are getting ready to rent out as it would make them seem like someone lives in them.

My Uncle collects Santa's and I would like to get this one for him.
This one would be perfect for not only Stevie but Suzzane as they both love there shoes.

Happy Father's Day wine charm set image
I think David would love these as he also Loves his wine and they would make a nice Fathers Day Gift for him and not be something he was thinking about.

They have everything from Breast cancer to Elvis. I even saw Butterflies.



SIGN UP FOR IL BERE NEWS!https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ilberewinecharms.com


https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ilberewinecharms.com


Glenda

No comments: