Monday, November 19, 2012

Champion Me Books[Your Child] and the Stonkeropolous



This is such a fun book to read. By the time Charlie and I had finished it he wanted A Stonheropolous for his own friend. I can tell you that I think this book is wonderful. I love how it taught a lesson. I would read this book to Charlie every day if he would allow me to.

Book Title:[Your Child] and the Stonkeropolous
Synopsis:When a frightening screech sends the town soldiers running to their mommies, our Hero sets out to face off with the mysterious beast alone!
Perfect For:A brave little soul with a soft spot for big, majestic creatures!
Book Details:8 X 10 Inches, 34 Pages



Charlie and I both would like to have had him as a friend. As he saw that even though things can be different that in a lot of ways they are the same and this made him stop and think about somethings that had been going on at home. I think every child should have a copy of this book.




Charlie has even asked me if we can order the books for his friends as he thinks they could all learn from this book as they are different but the same. So today when they come over to play Charlie and I are going to make some Cookies and share the books with the Children.

I can not wait for them to go home and share the books with there parents as I am sure a lot of them will be purchasing there own Champion Me Books for Christmas. Especially when I show them that they can put a message in the books and that they can put there children's names in them.


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Champion-Me-Books/263171740382465

One thing I like is knowing they even take Paypal.















Detailed Description

Does your precious little one have an affinity for big, cuddly animals? Do they like to take charge? Would you like to show them how brave and strong they are both in body and spirit? Then this is the right book for you!

Set in a medieval village, our hero is a captain who sets out to protect the people from a terrifying beast; however, instead of seeing a threat, our hero sees only a wounded soul. Instead of tearing down, our hero builds this stranger up, resulting in an awesome friendship and a lesson learned that you can’t always judge a book by its cover.

Valeria Lopez’s comical sensibilities were perfect for the line art of Stonkeropolous. Her character expressions will make you laugh, while Shayla Hall’s rich coloring and shading with make you go, "Whoa...". Lori Kretchmer set out to write a 'Hero vs. Dragon' book, but it quickly took on a direction of its own.

No comments: