When Charlie was little and teething I used to look for products that would make him more comfortable and I could not seem to find anything to do that. So when I started to watch Baby J and she was teething I knew I wanted to find items that would help her be more comfortable. So I found a product called Camilia Teething Relief. I am so glad I did as it has helped out so much. Plus it is safe and has no harmful side effects. I like knowing that there is 15 doses in each package and that it is a liquid as it is easier to use than some other items I have tried out. Also knowing I can use it every 15 minutes is great. Plus I can use it for up to 9 times a day but I have never had to do that. Usually one time is plenty.
Boiron camilia teething relief helps with painful gums and irritability. This product is homeopathic medicine and is safe with no side effects. It works naturally with your body.
No comments:
Post a Comment