Charlie is always getting into Davids Deodorant and Cologne as he wants to be just like his dad. So this year I was looking for items I could put into my men's stocking when I found a new site through Google called Fragrance Rebel. This is a site that carries items for both men and women. So I contacted them and they have let me review a men's gift set called His Sexiest Designers and a women's gift set as well and it is called Body Fantasies and you can check out the review I did on it on here as well.
Both of the Gift Sets will go into Mommies Point of Views Gift Guide as they can be gifts for men or women. Or you could even use them as Stocking Stuffers. I would not mind purchasing the kit for people like my brother and brother n law as it would be something different than they normally get from us.
The kit I was sent from Fragrance Rebel was called His Sexiest Designers and there is different bottles in it. So what I am going to do is give two of them to Charlie and three to David. The problem I am going to have is which one to give to who.
But with Leslie here this weekend to help me wrap the gifts it should not be that hard to decide who gets which one. The hard part will be getting Leslie to not want to take them home to give to her friends.
So today I am going to share the ones they sent and my thoughts on them.
Raw Power
If you like Abercrombie & Fitch® Fierce®, you'll love our Raw Power
This one I would let David have as he likes these stores.
Mascolino If you like Armani® Acqua di Gio®, you'll love our Mascolino This one would also be for David.
Rule If you like Chanel® Bleu®, you'll love our Rule This one would be for Charlie as it has the word blue in it.
Game Changer If you like Chanel® Bleu®, you'll love our Rule with it having "GAME" in it it would be Charlies.
If you like Armani® Code®, you'll love our Smokin' Hot this one would be for David as he is "SMOKIN HOT"
The nice thing about Fragrance Rebel is that I can shop for every member of my family and on this site and never have to leave home. I love that. So if you still need items for the men on your list Please check them out at http://www.FragranceRebel.com
I found a lot of other items that I will be back to buy for Valentines and just because gifts as well.
Glenda

No comments:
Post a Comment