Friday, December 14, 2012

Body Fantasises Makes every women feel special..

As a women I love to try out new and different perfumes and body sprays. So when I was browsing online and found this site called Fragrance Rebel I knew I would have to stop and look around. You see it offers all types of colognes and body sprays for women. It also has a line for men. So I started to look around and I though ''wow" I have bought these before as they make nice Gifts. So I decided to contact them to see if they would allow me to conduct a review and a giveaway and they have. So I have one of the women's gift sets to giveaway as well as the men's. Only I would like to share with you my thoughts on the set I was sent as it was so much fun to try out all the different scents. I was sent there Body Fantasies Signature kit from Fragrance Rebel and I am so glad I was as it had some of my favorite scents in it. In the kit you get 6 different bottles and each one is a fun and unique color and scent. With Leslie coming out on Friday to help me wrap gifts I knew I would have to make sure and hide it as she would want to use it. You see she does not get these types of items at her house and so she always comes out to my house and goes through what I have and takes some home. Most of the time that is OK but right now this is all I have and she can not have it. So since there is one for everyday of the week and you have the 7th day to wear your favorite I have been trying them out and not telling David or Charlie what they are so they can let me know what they think of them. So the first one I tried out was the Twilight Mist as it was purple and it is my favorite color. I love that it is light and not too overpowering. This one has my two favorite scents in it vanilla and musk. It is one I would use again and my most favorite. Twilight Mist - a mesmerizing and mysterious fragrance, with top notes of Mandarin, Coconut, Fresh Plum, drying to Sandalwood, Creamy Musk, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy and if Suzzane where here this one would have been her favorite as she loves anything and everything pink. She also like the scent of Sweet Peas. I enjoyed it as well and I am sure Leslie would too. Charlie and David also thought it smelled nice. They both said I should buy some more of it. Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy - Blissful florals and sparkling fruits are masterly mingled and naturally long-lasting sweet body spray. Fresh White Mush and I knew it would be one of my favorites as I love Musk. David is not to fond of Musk normally but he did say this one was not bad and that it would be OK to use again. Charlie thought it was a little strong and said he liked the others better but that the color was pretty. You see it is a light or pale yellow and it is pretty. Fresh White Musk - Blend the clean fresh natural scents of bright white florals with a mix of soft musk Body Fantasies Vanilla and everyone knew this would be one of my favorites as I love anything and everything that has Vanilla in it. It is so fresh and something I would be able to use everyday. If I could it would be the one one I would use. I also liked the color of it as it is a dark yellow or gold which tells me it is rich in its fragrance. David and Charlie both liked it as well. Vanilla - Creamy vanilla, jasmine, fresh apples, and white musks Body Fantasies Cucumber Melon This is one I knew I might not care to much for as I do not like Cucumbers or Melons but I was surprised as it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Both David and Charlie also thought it was OK but just not one that I should wear all the time. I would give this one as a gift to someone who cares for Cucumber and Melon. I did like the color of it though as it is a green/blue color. Charlie loved the color as well and even David said the color matched the scent and name of the item. Cucumber Melon - Crisp Cucumber and mouth-watering melons blend is this light fragrance, reminiscent of summer days Body Fantasies Japanese Cherry Blossom was Charlie's favorite. Charlie says it smells so good that I should always use it. David liked it as well. I thought it would be ok to use but just not one of my favorites. I think it would be one Leslie would enjoy. I did like the color though as it is a dark pink. Charlie says the color is wonderful as well. David says it matches me in the color as it is one of my favorite color's. So as you can see in this Gift Set from Fragrance Rebel there is something for everyone on your Gift Giving list. You could take the set apart and make multiple gifts if you like. If this set does not suit you then Please check out Fragrance Rebel at http://www.FragranceReble.com as they have so many other sets that you should find something for everyone on your Gift Giving List. Including the men you have to shop for. Glenda

No comments: