Have you heard of Trash Dash? If not and you have a problem with your trash cans always having a foul Oder then please check them out at http://www.trash-dash.com/ as I have a little boy who loves to throw anything and everything into my trash can and does not wait till we put a trash bag in the can. I have even seen his dad do the same thing so I do know where he gets this from. So when I was asked to host a review and a giveaway for Trash Dash I knew it would be something I would like to try out. Once I did I was hooked. I have showed it to so many people. I have even taken it up to the apartment office for them to try out as well.
To win your own container of Trash Dash Please do the following task as I have 4 containers of Trash Dash to giveaway:
To win your own container of Trash Dash Please do the following task:
You must leave a separate container for each task as well as a valid email address.
Follow Trash Dash on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BestAir-Trash-Dash/266636150052433Trash-Dash/2666361500
Visit Trash Dash and tell me which scent you would like to try: http://www.trash-dash.com/

4 comments:
I like Trash Dash on Facebook! dweb72@hotmail.com
I would like to try the Citris Burst scent of Trash Dash! dweb72@hotmail.com
I like Trash Dash on facebook =)
lharpe0761@mail.kvcc.edu
I would like to try lavendar vanilla.
lharpe0761@mail.kvcc.edu
Post a Comment