Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Win $100 to Field Trip Jerky for the men on your Christmas Guest List



if you are like me you are always picking up Beef Jerky in a convenience store as it is convenient. Only for me I will not be doing this anymore as I have found a new company that I am anxious to try out the Jerky that they sell. As they have several flavors I have not tried before.  If I where going to buy some of the Field Trip Jerky for David to go in his stocking I would get him 

***For guaranteed delivery by Christmas, please place your order by December 19, 2012***
6 Bags of Original No. 3
6 bags of Honey Spice No. 11
6 bags of Teriyaki No. 23
Sink your teeth into some good old-fashioned rations. This Beef Jerky Variety Pack is made from cured slices of premium beef and a sampling of three mouth-watering flavors.
The Original No. 3 features hearty hickory smoke and black pepper seasoning.
Honey Spice No. 11 offers a balance of tender honey sweetness and fiery peppered notes.
Teriyaki No. 23 delivers an aromatic blend of ginger soy sauce, pineapple and spices.
These savory, sweet strips deliver the best of a classic protein-packed snack with none of the artificial ingredients that lesser brands use. Tear into a pack.
- USDA top round beef
- All Natural Product
- 1g of fat per serving (2 servings per bag)
- 80-100 calories per serving (2 servings per bag)
- 24-26g of protein per bag
- No preservatives
- No sodium nitrates
- No added MSG
- No High Frutose Corn Syrup
- Not processed meat (clean cut, seasoned, smoked/dried--that’s it)



The reason I would purchase this set from Field Trip Jerky is David could take it for his lunch and as much as he likes to share his food with others I would know that there is enough for everyone to try it out. 


If you would like to win $100 to spend at Field Trip Jerky Please do the following task.
Leave a valid email address encase you win.
Leave a separate comment for each entry.


Follow Field Trip Jerky on the following sites:

https://www.facebook.com/provisionaire
Then visit there site and tell me which flavor of Field Trip Jerky 
you would like to try. www.fieldtripjerky.com
Follow Mommies Point of View on Facebook
Write a review on Alexa for Mommies Point of View


\

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I follow Field trip jerky on facebook dweb72@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to try their teriyaki flavor! dweb72@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on facebook dweb72@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I wrote a review for you on Alexa - dweb72@hotmail.com

Betsy Barnes said...

I follow Field Trip Jerky on Facebook as Betsy Barnes :)

Betsy Barnes said...

I follow Field Trip Jerky on twitter as @bbarnes60 :)

Betsy Barnes said...

I would like to try the Teriyaki No. 23 :)

Betsy Barnes said...

I follow Mommies Point of View on Facebook as Betsy Barnes :)

Betsy Barnes said...

I wrote a review on Alexa for Mommies Point of View as Betsy Barnes :)

karenmed409 said...

follow Field trip jerky on facebook-Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

karenmed409 said...

Teriyaki 23 would be the flavor I would like to try
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

karenmed409 said...

Follow Mommies Point of View on Facebook-Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net