Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I would like to take a vacation!!

Before Charlie goes back to school. But it does not seem like it will happen, So as I was browsing online for something fun and unique to do with Charlie I found this and just knew he would like it a lot.

Because the year before he started school we stayed in a hotel for a week and just let him swim and play in the room and Charlie loved it. He has not stopped talking about it. Or asking when we can go back and stay in a hotel.

So with David gone mose evenings during the week this would give Charlie and I something to do together. Instead of always being stuck in the house. So now Charlie and I have to start saving our change so we can go.

Have you been? Or would you go to something like this? If so who would you take and why would you take them?



Glenda, Charlie and David Cates

No comments: