Hello, everyone I am a part of this wonderful event.

I would like to let you know my prizes are as follows:
$25.00 Kohls Gift Card
$25.00 Bamboo Gift Card
To enter you need to let your name and email. Bonus entries follow me on Facebook & Twitter.
All entries done on Rafflecopter Entry Form Below
After you enter our givewaway, follow the linky and enter on over 120 + other blogs with Fashionista Prize Packs.
1
Come Follow Me

To know more about this give away, come and visit my Facebook Page:

I would like to let you know my prizes are as follows:
$25.00 Kohls Gift Card
$25.00 Bamboo Gift Card
To enter you need to let your name and email. Bonus entries follow me on Facebook & Twitter.
All entries done on Rafflecopter Entry Form Below
After you enter our givewaway, follow the linky and enter on over 120 + other blogs with Fashionista Prize Packs.
1
112 comments:
I've had my eye on a cute green dress at Kohls, so that's what i'd get if I won!
CrystalW07 at aol.com
I'd definitely get myself a nice dress! Thanks!
gagaslab at gmail dot com
I would buy a new pair of brown boots!
jmcghee2024@ yahoo.com
I would get a cute sweater
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
I would buy a new winter coat! :)
I would buy christmas outfits for the kids!
I'd get a new handbag!
I would get my kids some clothes
Momsfreebies17@yahoo.com
I'd buy some new cookware :)
rachelsgiveaways @ gmail.com
I'd get a Sweater from the Vera Wang collection
My daughter wants new Bras. :) Thanks for the opportunity.
Carol L
Lucky4850 (at) aol (dot) com
I would put the gift card towards an ice cream maker.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I would buy some Christmas gifts with the gc
Amy Hollingsworth
amy_hollingsworth@sbcglobal.net
I should buy some clothes for my son, but I'd probably buy me a new pair of boots. :)
I'd buy a couple of pairs of jeans at Kohls. Thanks!
just in time for holiday shopping!
melissa
m.m.masek@gmail.com
Since it is just in time for Christmas shopping, I would purchase earrings for my two Nieces. They love it when I give them jewelry.
Thanks for the great giveaway opportunity. ~Pauline
dod@rogers.com
I would buy some clothes for my baby who is due in a week!
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
Love this! Thank you!
e-mail: lucky02130 (at) gmail (dot) com
I would get some Christmas presents! Its so close!
e-mail: lucky02130 (at) gmail (dot) com
I would buy some new cold weather clothes or some christmas gifts.
cookware
i would get some new clothes for my little grandson!
pkeintz@gmail.com
I would buy clothing with the Kohls card. I've had luck finding cute tops and jeans there. Thanks for the giveaway!
I would buy a winter coat since I went all last winter without one Idefinently need to get myself one this year
I love Kohl's! Would look for a dress, skirt or some jewelry. Thanks for the giveaway!
andrea2russia@hotmail.com
I would let my daughter pick out some cute clothes or accessories with the Kohl card
even though it is early- if I won I would start my xmas shopping and buy some stuff for my sisters :)
My Husband recently went to work for a new company. They have a Fancy Christmas party so I will buy a special dress. Thank you!
Laurie Adams
adamsfamily@peak.org
I would buy a few toys for my son to start off Christmas shopping!
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
I would get a nice top to go out in, because I need a nice new one!
cute new boots for winter! dealbunny20@gmail.com
I would buy some clothes for my hubby because they are one of the few stores that carry his size. astroqueen67@hotmail.com
I would probably buy a purse with the GC.
I would buy myself a dress for the holidays!
I would use it for 1 of 2 things... either me a pair of boots or put it on a Christmas gift.
april@pinebelt.net
holiday gifts
whirlwindofsurprises(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Whirlwind of Surprises
I was just in Kohl's during their Columbus Day sale. They had some cute hoodies in my daughter's size. I would get her one of those and some new socks. :-)
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com
For the Kohls Giftcard, I would buy gifts for Christmas, it really is just around the corner. omahablack at yahoo dot com
I would buy my daughter a warm sweater or jacket.
mia at jacobsracing dot com
great contest would love to shop at KOHLS for christmas
vmkids3 at msn dot com
I would buy a nice new winter coat if I won
vmkids3 at msn dot com
I'd get some sweaters.
I would buy a new sweater or coat.
grannylovesgiftbaskets@hotmail.com
I'll buy a top or two :)
hellgirl_fran AT yahoo DOT com
I'd get a sweater, its getting cold out and I could really use a nice new sweater for the rest of this fall.
hookedonafeline999 at yahoo dot com
I would pick up a cute little pair of jeans. I recently lost 28 pounds, and I definitely need something that fits better. Thank you for the giveaway.
kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would spend it on Christmas presents.
I'd buy that sequin shirt from the Jennifer Lopez collection!
I would check out the perfume department....I'm just about out of many of my favorites. Thanks for the giveaway!
lambeaugal at charter.net
I think I would put it towards a new winter jacket.
bookloon at gmail dot com
I would buy a new bathrobe at Kohl's if I won the giftcard. I leaned a little too close to the fire with my bathrobe and it's singed now. Lol. :)
Angela Rhodes Krause
nofearpapertiger@gmail.com
definetly would buy a christmas gift at Kohls..we're broke right now and it would really help
I would like to buy a pair of boots for the upcoming winter season..thanks!!
cyclona66 at aol dot com
I'm going on a cruise this spring and I need appropriate clothes. I'm finally willing to admit that there are some occasions where jeans & t-shirts just won't cut it.
I would buy my son a Yankees shirt
Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would pick up a few cute things for Christmas for my girls. Thanks for the contest.
Val
lastnerve2000 at gmail dot com
I would buy my granddaughter an outfit with it.
I'd buy christmas gifts
truwinner@gmail.com
I'd buy my husband a winter jacket if I won.
AndreaH
davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com
I would buy my niece something for Christmas.
If I won, i would by xmas gifts & clothing for my kids sheshult@hotmail.com
I would get a nice winter coat, it's getting cold outside!
I need a new pair of shoes!
ticklemetiffy at gmail dot com
I need new sheets
Thanks for giving us the chance to win such a great, and handy, prize.
I'd buy a new t-shirt bra with the Kohl's card. I desperately need a new black one.
Seeing I'm a single mother of 3, it would definitely come in handy for Christmas! And of course I would have to buy myself something small so the boys can give it to me as their Christmas present.
I would buy clothes for Christmas gifts!. . Is it REALLY that time of year again??? lol
mnrquick at yahoo dot com
a new fall purse
msboatgal at aol.com
I love to shop Kohl's for household decorations!
dress and some jeans
I think I would buy a new purse!
xxsquigglesxx(At)Gmail(dot)com
Kohls has the cutest studded stilettos right now! I'd totally scoop those up.
I would finid=sh up my Holiday shopping for one of my Grandangels.
Was just in there today and I'd buy the Levi's jeans that I loved!
wolverina401 at gmail dot com
I would use it for Christmas Shopping for my kids.
I would probably end up buying something for the kitchen :)
If I won, I would get something cute for my son, a sweater for my husband, a pair of shoes for me, and some socks. I can make $50 stretch at Kohls. :)
I would buy some winter clothes for my son! Kohls has great basics for toddlers!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
Ashley Reynolds
I need a new pair of jeans, so I'd put it towards that!
schkinner at yahoo dot com
I would use it toward the J.LO Faux Fur Jacket - So cute :)
aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com
If I won, I would buy my son some new clothes. He's growing like a weed and outgrowing his clothes too quickly. lol!
childrenteachingmama at gmail dot com
I'll get some new towels
GALA
galyettina at yahoo dot com
I would probably go back and forth on what I would get because sometimes I just can't make up my mind, lol!
prettypolishedperfect@gmail.com
I'd probably put it towards some shoes.
towels, clothes!
jana.haskins@yahoo.com
Clothes
At Kohl's I'd like to buy a couple of new sweaters.
I would buy new towels and bath mats
amybrown16 (at) insightbb (dot) com
I would buy some clothes at Kohls of course.
id buy christmas gifts for my sons
KariW
Kari(at)shining2save(dot)com
I would get my daughter some more clothes
dhealey123@yahoo.com
I would buy something for my daughter
I would get hubby some dress shirts for work. Rafflecopter: happi shopr
I honestly don't know what I would buy since I haven't been in Kohl's in a long time! I'm sure I could find something really great!
lovescrissangel at hotmail dot com
I would buy my niece some cute clothes for her birthday.
Kohl's has such great sales, it would definitely depend on what great finds were there! :)
~Wendy
I would buy a sweater.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I would buy a pretty blouse.
jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com
Clothes, for sure!
I would either buy new jeans, or the super-soft Vera Wang pajama sets I've been wanting!
z853www@hotmail.com
High heeled boots are a must have
(Velvet Hubler)
I would buy a blanket with my Kohl's card
I would use the gift card for a nice blouse for myself since I need clothes. :-)
I'd buy my sons christmas outfit!
kohines at gmail dot com
I need some new clothes! I'm finally starting to lose some of the baby weight, but still between sizes, so I definitely need to do some shopping!
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
Xmas presents!!!
tarman 120 at comcast dot com
I'm totally in need of some new clothes. I'd hit the clearance racks! I'm still losing baby weight :)
I would buy clothes for me. I bought clothes for the boys at the beginning of school, and hubby bought himself some jeans last week...I need clothes!
I would get my daughter a winter coat
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
If i won I would buy some new clothes :)!!
Post a Comment