Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Creativity For Kids" Deluxe Glitter Art!!

Here is the first kit I received from Creative Kits that I shared with Lily and Madeline and there mom Mandy. I wish you had seen the girls faces when I set it out. They both wanted to make stuff right away. Only Mandy said they did not have time to. Which is OK as the next time they come and play with Charlie we will have something new to do.



In the meantime this is something I can also share with the ladies in the office and I know they will love it as well as each of them have daughters and it is something they can do with them.

I think once school starts back and they restart the girls and boys club it would be nice to get some of the kits for the girls as it would give them all something to do.

Plus it would teach them to work together.


So  I am going to ask the lady in charge if she would order them the Creativity Kits Glitter Art if I come down and work with them as it would give me something to do since I do not have my daughter and it would be like I was helping Suzzane because if she where still here I would have bought her both kits.

With this kit we can make greeting cards and gift tags and I am going to even get a kit for Charlie and I as we can make our own tags for our Christmas Gifts and it will allow us to design and create and these are the things I enjoy doing. Plus everyone loves handmade gifts. I could even have the kids in the apartments over and they would be able to make a card for there parents.

There is Trinket Boxes inside I would let Charlie decorate and give to his sisters for Christmas with a pair of earrings as it would be something they could keep. Plus I know his sister Leslie would Love it as her brother made it for her. I could even let him make his Aunt one.

I know if my sister where to see the kits her and Charlie would be in the kitchen all day making things and I would never ever get them out.

But I can tell you even if the  the items where not done  they would still Love them.

So know I have several craft kits I can purchase from Creativity Kits for my son and I to do together.
So if you have not seen the Glitter Kit I hope you will look for it and let me know what you think of it.


Creative Learning  Headbands 

Creative Learning Deluxe Sparkle Art

Creative Learning  Gnome Garden


Back To The Event

Glenda, Charlie, David Cates

No comments: