Everyone knows that Charlie was not able to attend school this year and that I was looking for some things to help him learn with and to keep him busy. S o when I was offered the chance to host a party I knew it would be something he could share with his friends Lilly and Madeline and I am so glad I did as they had so much fun with the kits.
I just wish I had some pictures to show you of the girls but there parents did not want me to put them online and so I could not.
But there are other girls in my complex and I know once I show them the kits and I ask them there thoughts on the fashion Headbands that they will Love to be showcased on here and so you will be getting a double review this way.
The first kit it I shared with Lily and Madeline was the Fashion Headbands as Lilly has long brown hair and she Loved all the colors and had fun telling me what she would be able to wear them with. The blue one looked so Pretty on her Charlie said and it is the one she liked the best as well as it is Charlies favorite color.
Madeline liked the pink flower and thought it made her look more grown up. She was having so much fun prancing all over the house it was just too cute.
I like that it comes with 10 headbands as I could give each of the girls 5 of them and one flower and they could swap and share with each other.
There mother Mandy Loved the kit as well and can not wait to look for some more of these items as she thinks it would help the girls out with sharing.
Creativity With Kids thought of everything with these kits as they included not only the flowers but ribbons to decorate the headbands with and also gemstones and even feathers and glue.
I told Mandy that the kits would make nice items to use as Birthday parties. Plus they could make the headbands up and give them to there friends at Christmas which Mandy Loved as she said it would save her money.
So I can tell you these where a huge hit and I can not wait to take them down to the office to show Shalee and Rachel as they both have girls and I know Jasmine and Sara will love them and I am sure they will ask them mom to buy them some soon.
I even got out the kit when my sister was here as I wanted to get her thoughts and she has asked Charlie to design her some headbands that she can wear to work.
My sister is the best Aunt ever and no matter what the headbands look like once Charlie is done she will wear them and tell everyone that I was able to review the Creative Kit 's Fashion Headbands on my blog and that her nephew made them for her.
I can tell you if Suzzane where still here Debbie and her would have so much fun that I would be at the store all the time having to buy her more and more of the Fashion Headband kits as she would want to make them for all of her friends.
I just wish I had some pictures to show you of the girls but there parents did not want me to put them online and so I could not.
But there are other girls in my complex and I know once I show them the kits and I ask them there thoughts on the fashion Headbands that they will Love to be showcased on here and so you will be getting a double review this way.
The first kit it I shared with Lily and Madeline was the Fashion Headbands as Lilly has long brown hair and she Loved all the colors and had fun telling me what she would be able to wear them with. The blue one looked so Pretty on her Charlie said and it is the one she liked the best as well as it is Charlies favorite color.
Madeline liked the pink flower and thought it made her look more grown up. She was having so much fun prancing all over the house it was just too cute.
I like that it comes with 10 headbands as I could give each of the girls 5 of them and one flower and they could swap and share with each other.
There mother Mandy Loved the kit as well and can not wait to look for some more of these items as she thinks it would help the girls out with sharing.
Creativity With Kids thought of everything with these kits as they included not only the flowers but ribbons to decorate the headbands with and also gemstones and even feathers and glue.
I told Mandy that the kits would make nice items to use as Birthday parties. Plus they could make the headbands up and give them to there friends at Christmas which Mandy Loved as she said it would save her money.
So I can tell you these where a huge hit and I can not wait to take them down to the office to show Shalee and Rachel as they both have girls and I know Jasmine and Sara will love them and I am sure they will ask them mom to buy them some soon.
I even got out the kit when my sister was here as I wanted to get her thoughts and she has asked Charlie to design her some headbands that she can wear to work.
My sister is the best Aunt ever and no matter what the headbands look like once Charlie is done she will wear them and tell everyone that I was able to review the Creative Kit 's Fashion Headbands on my blog and that her nephew made them for her.
I can tell you if Suzzane where still here Debbie and her would have so much fun that I would be at the store all the time having to buy her more and more of the Fashion Headband kits as she would want to make them for all of her friends.
Creative Learning Headbands
Creative Learning Deluxe Sparkle Art

1 comment:
I know if Harley had been a little bit younger she would have been all over this product. She loves making things with her hands.
Post a Comment