Today I would like to talk to you about working from home and trying not to make everyone else around you uncomfortable. You see I am someone who stays cold all the time and wants the heater one 24/7. Only David and Charlie stay hot. So we seem to always be fussing with each other. So I thought it would be fun to get a heater that I could sit under the table I work at. This way I could turn it on and keep my feet warm and it would not be around them. So I contacted Honeywell Heaters and I was sent the one above in burgundy. I am so glad I was as it has made it easier in our household. I use it all the time. I like that it is small enough to carry from room to room as I have even taken it into Charlies room when he has been in there playing. It is going to be nice in the winter as I can still let Charlie outside to play on the porch as I can plug it in for him and the boys will stay warm. I think that these would make nice Christmas Gifts. I know for Charlie I would get him the blue one and if I ended up getting one for David I would pick out the black one. So if you are in the market for a small heater check out Honeywell Heaters as you will not be disappointed. With small children in the house it is nice to know that it will turn itself off if it is tipped in any direction. I also like that it has different settings including a fan only setting. The price is low enough that anyone can afford there own Honeywell Heaters. If you would like to check them out you can at:
http://www.kaz.com/kaz/heaters/products/honeywell-mini-tower-surround-heater-hz-0360-360-degree/
Honeywell Surround Heat™ Heater
Model Number: HZ-0360
Category: Heaters
Dimensions: 9.76 x 8.98 x 12.40
Color: Black
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
Price: $34.99
Owner's Manual
22 related FAQ
Share
Ships today if you purchase 2nd or 3rd day shipping and your order is completed before 1PM EST
More Information
The HZ-0360 Surround Heat® Heater from Honeywell provides energy savings, excellent safety features and the ability to control your comfort all at a reasonable price. With a unique 360° design, this heater offer superior all around room heating.
Controls:
Simple to use manual controls
3 heat settings for energy efficient heating including Fan Only
Adjustable thermostat
Safety Features:
360° SafetyTip™ shuts heater off if tipped in any direction
Overheat Protection Device
Extra-Wide Sturdy Base
Additional Features
Whole Room heating with fan-forced heat circulation
360° Surround Heat® heat output
Convenient carrying handle
Color: Gray
3 Year Limited Warranty
More information is available in our Interactive Tour
http://www.kaz.com/kaz/heaters/products/honeywell-mini-tower-surround-heater-hz-0360-360-degree/
The Honeywell Heaters come in these fun colors: black, white, navy, and burgundy. Check them out on these sites. https://www.facebook.com/HoneywellPluggedIn https://twitter.com/honeywellplugin
The Honeywell Heaters come in these fun colors: black, white, navy, and burgundy. Check them out on these sites. https://www.facebook.com/HoneywellPluggedIn https://twitter.com/honeywellplugin


No comments:
Post a Comment