Today I would like to talk to you about a fun new site I found and it is called
My Kidzikoo http://www.mykidzikoo.com/. You may ask what would a store called
My Kidzikoo sell and this is what I will share with you today. They carry three prducts that all moms will need at one time or another.
The first product is called a Kidzikoo and it is a Baby Bottle and Sippy Cup Holder.
The second product is called Koverz
The thirs product is called the Kooleez
So as you see each of these products are different but that they cover every age of a child. Plus they are products that would make a moms life so much easier. I know when Charlie was little if I had known about the Kidzikoo that I would have never been without one. Now that I am helping out with Jaquelin I am going to show these to her Aunt so she can show them to Amanda as I am sure Amanda will want to get her some of them. Knowing Amanda she will even buy one in every style. The reason I saw this is they do not like Baby J as we call her to get dirty. She can not even play in the dirt. They will also like it as it will keep her hands from freezing. Plus I think Baby J would like it as it is soft and easy to hold on too. I like knowing it fits most 8 to 12 ounce bottles and sippy cups. With me knowing several moms who will be having babies soon I think that these would make a nice shower gift.
The next product I would like to talk to you about is the Koverz as it is for a Sport Bottle. Since Charlie and I live outside and I am always making him carry his bottle of water with him I was excited to get this for him to try out. As soon as it arrived he went and grabbed him a bottle of water and he used it. Charlie liked it so much that he even wanted to take it outside to show his friends. Then they wanted to know if they could have one. I took mine with me when Charlie and I went to the park to meet friends and Baby J's Aunt Shannan meet us and she also liked it. Shannan has decided she would like to order one for her and her family. So I was glad to know this as now I know what I can order them for Christmas.
The last product I was sent was the Kooleez and I must tell you it was my favorite out of everything we where sent. As it holds the Popsicle that you get in the store and freeze. Charlie and I are eating these all the time in the summer and he ends up so sticky and messy that if we are outside at the park we have to turn around and come back home. Now we will not have to as we can take these with us. Since I end up with a household full of children in the summer I am going to be getting a lot more of these for them as well. I also will be showing this to all the moms in the apartment complex as I think that they should check into them as well. I can tell you they will save me time and laundry. So as you see Koverz has items for every age of your babys lie as well as products that us adults can use as well. I hpe you will take the time to check out the site today at http://www.Koverz.com
Glenda
The second product is called Koverz
The thirs product is called the Kooleez
So as you see each of these products are different but that they cover every age of a child. Plus they are products that would make a moms life so much easier. I know when Charlie was little if I had known about the Kidzikoo that I would have never been without one. Now that I am helping out with Jaquelin I am going to show these to her Aunt so she can show them to Amanda as I am sure Amanda will want to get her some of them. Knowing Amanda she will even buy one in every style. The reason I saw this is they do not like Baby J as we call her to get dirty. She can not even play in the dirt. They will also like it as it will keep her hands from freezing. Plus I think Baby J would like it as it is soft and easy to hold on too. I like knowing it fits most 8 to 12 ounce bottles and sippy cups. With me knowing several moms who will be having babies soon I think that these would make a nice shower gift.
The next product I would like to talk to you about is the Koverz as it is for a Sport Bottle. Since Charlie and I live outside and I am always making him carry his bottle of water with him I was excited to get this for him to try out. As soon as it arrived he went and grabbed him a bottle of water and he used it. Charlie liked it so much that he even wanted to take it outside to show his friends. Then they wanted to know if they could have one. I took mine with me when Charlie and I went to the park to meet friends and Baby J's Aunt Shannan meet us and she also liked it. Shannan has decided she would like to order one for her and her family. So I was glad to know this as now I know what I can order them for Christmas.
The last product I was sent was the Kooleez and I must tell you it was my favorite out of everything we where sent. As it holds the Popsicle that you get in the store and freeze. Charlie and I are eating these all the time in the summer and he ends up so sticky and messy that if we are outside at the park we have to turn around and come back home. Now we will not have to as we can take these with us. Since I end up with a household full of children in the summer I am going to be getting a lot more of these for them as well. I also will be showing this to all the moms in the apartment complex as I think that they should check into them as well. I can tell you they will save me time and laundry. So as you see Koverz has items for every age of your babys lie as well as products that us adults can use as well. I hpe you will take the time to check out the site today at http://www.Koverz.com
Glenda







No comments:
Post a Comment