Thursday, July 9, 2015

Zakias Moroccan Black Soap from Giveaway Services

This is a review on Zakias Moroccan Black Soap from Giveaway Services as they sent me a jar of soap and the glove as well as a Loofah for free of charge. In exchange for this review. But the thoughts in the review are all mine and Charlies.

Displaying 20150709_182515.jpg

Charlie is all boy but he loves helping out with the reviews I conduct. So when the package arrived from Zakias he asked if he could open it as he wanted to see what I would be working on. So once Charlie opened it up and I explained that it was a soap he asked if he would be able to take a bath and try it out. But since we was having company I talked him into washing his hands with it and saving the rest till tomorrow to use in the tub.

Which Charlie was OK with. So we went into the Bathroom and I had him scoop a little bit out onto his hands. The first thing he asked me was if it was mud. I let him know it wasn't. He then proceeded to smell it and said it did not smell bad.

Next I had him get his hands wet and rub the soap onto them and he started to see all the dirt come off into the sink and all he could say was man oh man was I dirty. I was like yes, you was. Once he was done rubbing it onto his hands I asked him what he thought of it and he said he liked the way it goes on and how much dirt it gets off. I then asked Charlie how it made his hand feel and he let me know it made them nice and soft.

I asked if he would like to try it out in the bath in the morning and he said yes, I would. Once he agreed he asked if he would be able to use the glove and the Loofah and I let him know he would be able to as I wanted to see how well it worked with both of them.

This may be the only time I am ever allowed in the bathroom with him as most of the time he tells me he is too big for me to come in with him. So this will be interesting as he may opt to go back to no, you can not come in with me only dad. So you will have to stay tuned to see what happens.

In the meantime I also washed my hands with the soap and I loved how well it goes on and that it is not greasy. I like knowing it is not a bar. As I do not like bar soaps as they can hold germs from everyone who uses it. To stop this from happening with this soap I will be getting  either a spoon or a ice cream stick to put some on each time someone wants to use it. So the container does not fill up with germs.

I love knowing they have many different varieties of the soap as it would make a nice Christmas Gift. As well as fun to have in our home for our guests to use. As you can use it daily and it will not harm your skin.

When I use it in the bathtub I will do like the reccomend and leave it on for at least 3 to 5 minutes as it will remove more of the dead skin as well as eas away stress. Which all of us have. Especially me as I am a mom, business owner and wife.

If you would like to try out Zakias Moroccan Black Soap then I have 2 ways for you to try it. The first is next Wednesday I will be hosting a contest and you will have a chance to win the following items:
A Loofah
Kessa Exfoliating Glove
A jar of Zakias Moroccan Black Soap
I will chose the winner on Friday of next week.

Or I have a coupon that allows you to save 20% discount.
To redeem the Gift Code Please visit http://www.zakiasmorocco.com
and use Code: ZMBlog1

If you come to like Zakias Moroccan Black Soap as much as Charlie and I did then you can join there affiliate program and start to earn 15% on all of your sales.



Glenda, Charlie and David Cates





No comments: