Friday, October 7, 2011

Family's Best Friend Blog Event Oct 7-13

Pet Event

October is the month for National Adopt a Dog Month. In line with this, the “Family’s Best Friend” Blog Event" is giving away amazing products for your furry friend. Hop on down the list and check out all the fantastic pet-themed giveaways offered by each blog!


Mom Vantage

Tales of a Ranting Ginger

Jayedee Dewitt aka Nativeheart

My Beagles and Me!

Practical Frugality

Makobi Scribe

Mommies Point of View

Becca's Backyard

Pretty Opinionated

Libby's Library

Aprils Lifestyle Show

Free & Frugal Mommy of One

Kelly's Lucky You

Look What I Got For Free

The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug

The Ordinary Aunt

With Our Best

Rachel's Giveaways

Giveaway Bandit

Living On Limited Income

Tracy Ross

Emily Reviews

Pigtails and Mohawks

Mommies In Orbit

Sweeping The USA

Rats and More


Please enter to win a $25.00 Gift Card to
Pet Co
http://www.petco.com/

To enter you must do the following:
Tell me what you would buy.

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.Twitter.com/MomsReviews
You must leave your Twitter name Please.

Thanks, Glenda, David and Charlie












104 comments:

Cheryl said...

What is your prize for the Family's Best Friend giveaway and where is the link?

Rachel's Giveaways said...

I just see the linky, do you have a prize since you're on the linky? Thanks!

AndreaH said...

I'd probably buy a new harness for my dog.

AndreaH
davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

AndreaH said...

I am following you via Facebook (Andrea Hamilton).

AndreaH
davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

AndreaH said...

I am following you via twitter (andreacouponz).

AndreaH
davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

Cinny said...

I'd buy toys for my baby. She's torn up almost all of her Petco toys already. :(
whirlwindofsurprises(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Cinny said...

follow you on facebook: CinnyBBSw
whirlwindofsurprises(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Cinny said...

twitter follower: CinnyBBS
whirlwindofsurprises(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Amanda Tempel said...

I would use this toward the Super Pet Multi-Floor Ferret Home :)

aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

Amanda Tempel said...

I like you on Facebook as Amanda Tomlinson :)

aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

Amanda Tempel said...

I follow you on Twitter @Smile7891

aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

Lynda said...

If I win, I would buy a new dog bed for my Pug, Ivy Rose.
lyndaclark81(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lynda said...

Following (Liked) you on Facebook as Lynda Clark
lyndaclark81(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lynda said...

Following you on Twitter @lyndacooks
lyndaclark81(at)yahoo(dot)com

blord7777 said...

I am following you on Facebook
Rebecca Lord

blord7777 said...

I am following you on Twitter
blord7777

Amy Orvin said...

I would buy Bil-Jac Liver Treats for Dogs, and Canyon Creek Ranch Drumettes treats

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

following you on facebook

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

sorry my facebook name is Amy Orvin, forgot to mention in last comment

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

following you on FB

Amy Orvin said...

Following you on Twitter as amyorvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Jeryl M. said...

I would buy food for our cat, guinea pig and/or bird.

jeryl.marcus@gmail.com

Jeryl M. said...

I follow you on Facebook as Jeryl Tuckman Marcus.

jeryl.marcus@gmail.com

Mia J. said...

I would buy a new collapsible bowl for the dog.

mia at jacobsracing dot com

maryjaco1 said...

I would get some new dog food & water bowls for my 2 dogs.

maryjaco1 said...

twitter follower-maryjaco1
mary@cire.com

maryjaco1 said...

fb fan-mary jaco
mary@cire.com

bettycd said...

Time for a new set of water and food dishes. Since this would be a prize, I'd have get treats also.

bettycd said...

Following you on FB
betty dennis

bettycd said...

following you on twitter
bettycd

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

Mandatory entry

I would purchase the following:


Petco Spiral Stake with Tie-Out Cable

LLMG1960 at gmail dot com

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

I follow you via Facebook ~~ Linda Meyers-Gabbard

LLMG1960 at gmail dot com

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

I follow you via twitter ~~ LLMG1960

LLMG1960 at gmail dot com

Risingsouth said...

I would buy a new collar and some new toys for my dog.

Risingsouth at verizon dot net

Risingsouth said...

I follow you on FB.
Janalyn Trefethen

Risingsouth at verizon dot net

Risingsouth said...

I follow you on twitter.

Risingsouth11

Risingsouth at verizon dot net

Diane said...

I would probably buy some fresh catnip and treats : )

dwalline at gmail dot com

Stacey Brucale said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I think i'd stock up on some cat litter.

xxsquigglesxx(At)Gmail(dot)com

Stacey Brucale said...

I like you on facebook (Stacey B.)

xxsquigglesxx(At)Gmail(dot)com

Stacey Brucale said...

I follow on twitter (@squiggles87)

xxsquigglesxx(At)Gmail(dot)com

The Sleepy Dreamer said...

I would buy bones, my two dogs love to fight for their bones. lnb1191(at)aol(dot)com

The Sleepy Dreamer said...

Follow me on Facebook Leah Baird
lnb1191(at)aol(dot)com

The Sleepy Dreamer said...

Follow me on Twitter @lnb1191
lnb1191(at)aol(dot)com

Becca said...

I would probably buy treats for my dog, thanks! sbcashortie at hotmail dot com

Becca said...

I like you on fb as Becca Okaneko

Becca said...

I follow you on twitter as sbshortie

~April~ said...

I would probably by cat or dog food.
aprilATpinebeltDOTnet

~April~ said...

Liked you on facebook as April Harvell
aprilATpinebeltDOTnet

~April~ said...

Following on Twitter as AprilDAH
aprilATpinebeltDOTnet

amanda hoffman said...

i would buy dog food
amanda hoffman-facebook
pinkghosta-twitter
amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd buy a new dog harness and/or snow boots :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I Like Mommies Point of View on Facebook {Cheryl Free}
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Following @momsreviews on Twitter {@TheLuckyLadybug}
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

lewalk said...

I would like to get the Comfy Cot Raised Dog Bed - As Seen on TV for my 8 year old lab, Beau. He doesn't like to sleep in the bed with us and the other three doggies anymore because he doesn't like to be touched in his sleep. Lol. Old grouch.

Like you on FB as Leah Walker.

Follow on Twitter as lewalk76.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Adrienne said...

I'd get my yorkie a winter jacket if I won.
mail2ahayes@gmail.com

Adrienne said...

I'm following you on Facebook (Adrienne Hayes)
mail2ahayes@gmail.com

Adrienne said...

I'm following you on Twitter (@wwwadriennecom)
mail2ahayes@gmail.com

ticklemetiffy said...

following you on facebook (tiffany uchi..)
ticklemetiffy at gmail dot com

ticklemetiffy said...

following you on twitter as o0tiffyo0
ticklemetiffy at gmail dot com

Chloe's Collars said...

I am following you on facebook as Leslie Presley!

Chloe's Collars said...

I would buy food with the giftcard.. I have two dogs and always need food!

Chloe's Collars said...

I follow you on twitter as Chloe's Collars!

Barbara Montag said...

I'd get a harness and leash for my cat - she needs more exercise.
Thank you.
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Barbara Montag said...

Like you on Facebook - Barbara Montag

Barbara Montag said...

I follow you on Twitter @JalapenoMama

Carries Rambles said...

I'd buy some new sweaters for my poochies! Winter is coming and they get cold!
carriesrambles at aol.com

Carries Rambles said...

Facebook follower: Carrie Ib
carriesrambles at aol.com

Carries Rambles said...

following on twitter @yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at aol.com

anme said...

Thank you for the giveaway!
I am a FB follower as anme burgess
I am a twitter follower as msaching
melorabrock {at} gmail {dot} com

I have heard of products that make eating into a sort of game, to keep cats interested I guess, so I would get that. Failing that, it would be for a water fountain sort of set up, the cats like fresh water!

Jessica Peeling said...

I would buy my dog lots of Scooby Snacks (his favorite) and maybe a longer leash, plus some more little toys to add to his collection! He would love it! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you on facebook! (Jessica Peeling) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you on twitter! (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Michelle Spayde said...

I'd either buy kitty litter, or a new harness and leash for my Pom.

spayde.michelle@gmail.com

Michelle Spayde said...

I like you on Facebook

Michelle Spayde
spayde.michelle@gmail.com

Michelle Spayde said...

I follow you on Twitter under Arniebelle


spayde.michelle@gmail.com

Kristen Theriot said...

I would buy halloween toys for Tiny for his birthday on Oct. 21!!

pinkstarburst08 (at) hotmail.com

Kristen Theriot said...

I follow you on facebook as Kristen Theriot.

pinkstarburst08 (at) hotmail.com

Kristen Theriot said...

I follow you on twitter as kristentheriot.

pinkstarburst08 (at) hotmail.com

Nichelle Riann said...

I would buy Wellness food for my cats. I try to feed them high quality food.

riann216@gmail.com

Nichelle Riann said...

I am a facebook follower. My facebook name is Nichelle Riann.

riann216@gmail.com

Nichelle Riann said...

I am a twitter follower. My twitter name is Riann216.

riann216@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would buy new harnesses for my dogs

my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on FB
Valerie Sandel-Stayton

my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter
@Valeries_2cents

my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

Ashley said...

I'd get some bones.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Ashley said...

I like you on fb as Ashley hewell

hewella1 at gmail dot com

speck135les said...

following on twitter speck135les at yahoo

speck135les said...

facebook friend beveanne mckinley speck135les at yahoo

speck135les said...

gfc friend speck135les at gfc speck135les at gmail

speck135les said...

i would buy cat scratch posts he shreds them pretty quick

Tonya Dean said...

I would buy some more flea stuff for our dogs. The stuff we are using isn't working and they are starting to dig quite a bit.

tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

Crazylicious85 said...

I would buy Blue buffalo dog food for my lab! I just started her on it to see if her skin issues are caused by food allergies/sensitivities.

crazylicious85 at suddenlink dot net

Crazylicious85 said...

Follow me on Facebook as Allison Lancaster
crazylicious85 at suddenlink dot net

Crazylicious85 said...

Follow me on Twitter as @crazylicious85
crazylicious85 at suddenlink dot net

Laurie said...

I would buy cat food for my 4 kitties
laurie1993@verizon.net

Laurie said...

like you on FB
laurie1993@verizon.net

Laurie said...

follow you on twitter frugalwahms

laurie1993@verizon.net

forgot to say on the FB post
follow you as laurie brown

Cass said...

I would buy doggie treats or kitty toys. Maybe a dog bed.

acvanslyke@gmail.com

Cass said...

I like you on facebook as Cassandra Cordova Van Slyke

acvanslyke@gmail.com

Cass said...

I follow you on twitter as cassslyke

acvanslyke@gmail.com

Diana R. said...

I'd stock up on rawhide for my puppies! They go through it like water! :)

e-mail: lucky02130 (at) gmail (dot) com

Diana R. said...

Like you on FB!

username: Diana R.
e-mail: lucky02130 (at) gmail (dot) com

Diana R. said...

Follow you on Twitter!

username: @vdr1984
e-mail: lucky02130 (at) gmail (dot) com

nicolesender said...

i'd buy dog food!
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

nicolesender said...

like you on fb: Nicole Sender
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com