Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Movie Tavern is now showing these films in July

Movie Tavern is one of my favorite places to watch movies. Not that I watch them like I used to. But this Summer there has been a lot of new movies coming out that either Charlie or David want to see. But even me. So today I thought I would share these that will be coming out in July.

Is there any on this list that you or someone you know would like to see? If so which Theater do you go to and why? What is it you like about it or that sets it apart from other Theaters?

On this list I would like to see Paper Towns and Charlie has asked to see Fantastic 4, Ant Man and Mission Impossible. As for me I would not mind seeing Mission Impossible as it has Tom Cruise in it I think. Let me tell you that is one "SEXY MAN"!! David has said that he would like to see all the ones Charlie picks and that it does not matter which one he sees first as long as it
is with Charlie and I. I know a "aww" moment as I have such a sweet man. And no you can not have him.



Movie Tavern

TICKETS & SHOWTIMES  |  MENU
Tickets on sale Now!
Paper Towns Advance Tickets on Sale
Fantastic Four Advance Tickets on Sale
Tickets also on Sale!
Trainwreck - July 16th
JULY 17
GET TICKETS
Ant-Man - July 17th
JULY 17
GET TICKETS
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation - July 31st
JULY 31
GET TICKETS
Copyright © 2015 Movie Tavern, All rights reserved.

Glenda, Charlie and David Cates

No comments: