Tuesday, December 18, 2012

House Training Puppies and Adult Dogs My son would like a Baby Bull Dog for Christmas

dog training, puppy training, crate training, housebreak dog, housebreak puppy, crate train dog, house training, housebreaking, dog, puppy, crate, dog care, pet care, dog problem, dog behavior, behavior, pets, dog potty, We took Charlie to see Santa the other day and he surprised David and I as he has decided he needs a Baby Bulldog. Why he has decided this we are not sure. We are also not sure why it has to be this type of puppy. But he has told everyone he knows that this is what he would like to have for Christmas. So my cousin breeds these and the next time we go up to Oklahoma I am going to take Charlie over to his house so he can see them in person. As for him getting one the answer is no. As he has a dog named Lucy. She is a Chi Weenie and I have Sandi my Rat Terror and they are enough. If we had a yard then I migh think about it but being in a apartment he does not need one. So since he is not as good with Lucy as David and I think he should be we have told him he can not have a Bull Dog until he learns to care for her himself. So I thought I would get him some items for Lucy for Christmas so he would be able to begin to take care of her himself. One of the items I looked into is a book called House Training Puppies and Adult Dogs by Lori Verni and it can be purchased through Amazon.com and if you would like to check the book out you can at: http://www.amazon.com/Everything-About-House-Training-Puppies/dp/1411631536/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1355845882&sr=8-3&keywords=House+Training+Puppies+and+Adult+Dogs I did purchase the book as it will allow Charlie as well as David and I to work with training our dogs and we can incorporate it into Charlies home school as they have to be walked and this is exercise and exercise can be part of his PE class so not only will he learn to take care of someone else he will be learning at the same time. I did take the time to look through the book before I wrapped it as I wanted to make sure there where things inside it that Charlie and David could use and I found a section on feeding dogs and also feeding them and using a schedule with both and we do not do this but we need to start and start soon. Plus it has both apartment directions and house as well. I know that with this book Charlie can also share it with his sister Leslie as she has just gotten a new puppy and needs to work on training it and she is in a house so Charlie would be able to learn the differences so when we get a house he would know what to do. I have never used a crate with any of the dogs I have had but it tells us about crates as well and so I can not wait to read this section and see what she has to say. So as you can see House Trainging For Puppies and Adults can help us all out.

No comments: